What's new

The Coffee House

what I am wondering about the thing gary photographed is if it works as good as it looks. waiting for pics to see if it is all show and no go...
I now need to get a scanner. Probably a Epson 850. I have some Tmax, but no chemicals ... maybe I'll run a roll of color through the beast.
 
Gary, that thing is fap worthy.

I've got a roll of TMax in the Blad. Tmax 100, too. gonna play with flash today, I think. Still have to get my 220 developed.

Been a long time since I've been shooting, since I got rid of all my guns (mental health stuff... probably a good idea). I still have some .22lr laying around upstairs. If anyone's around this area (Green Bay, Oshkosh, etc) I'll give it away.
yeah I will probably be denied my cwp next time around once I check off the mental health box from the stroke. Bastards will use anything to mess with you and make you appeal.

I never applied for one, and there's no exclusion from buying in this state other than dv and felonies (as usual). I didn't HAVE to give them up, but I'd likely be dead if I didn't.
 
Gary, that thing is fap worthy.

I've got a roll of TMax in the Blad. Tmax 100, too. gonna play with flash today, I think. Still have to get my 220 developed.

Been a long time since I've been shooting, since I got rid of all my guns (mental health stuff... probably a good idea). I still have some .22lr laying around upstairs. If anyone's around this area (Green Bay, Oshkosh, etc) I'll give it away.
yeah I will probably be denied my cwp next time around once I check off the mental health box from the stroke. Bastards will use anything to mess with you and make you appeal.

I never applied for one, and there's no exclusion from buying in this state other than dv and felonies (as usual). I didn't HAVE to give them up, but I'd likely be dead if I didn't.
it is on the federal form as one of the questions. treated or known mental condition or something or other blah blah blah. Basically it flags it and kicks it back so chances are there will be a interview or a necessity to appeal...
 
least I am guessing, Haven't gone through it yet..
 
Well, I probably won't go through it again. Probably a good idea I don't have them.

I forgot how much I love using a Hasselblad. Ugh, this thing is inspiring as f**k.
 
Thinking about finishing up my Christmas shopping today. I have 3 left to buy for. I have a doctor's appointment next Monday, then I'm contemplating driving over to Little Rock to spend the Holidays with old friends. Decisions decisions..............
 
I think it's definitely time for coffee.

It's snowing a little bit at the moment. It's not supposed to be very much but it will continue for a while, and I'm here on campus until 8pm, so I'll be driving home in the snowy dark. I know how to do it but it's always a little unnerving.
 
I hate driving in the rain at night. I'll do it if I have to, but it's not my cup of tea.

It's not really lots of fun, is it?
 
DSC_0002 - Version 2 (2).webp
Hey, good lunchtime, folks!

Here's some chunks of old floor joist that had to come out.
 
Last edited:
looks like good times...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom