What's new

The Coffee House

Wasuuuuuuup?
 
Ok, sorry, Lenny . . . The hotties and I own the joint . . .
 
thinking, really should be doing....something....

but


naaaaaaaaaaa
 
It's cool.
 
It's cool.
I look at art online, follow this somewhat, take photos and go through photos. oddly enough it seems to keep me somewhat occupied.
 
Ok, sorry, Lenny . . . The hotties and I own the joint . . .

Heh...that actually wasn't an annoyed "heyyyyyy" but rather a slow surfer-dude greeting :D

I'm apparently a little fried and punchy right now ;)
 
Is he Cliff or Norm? I think he's got a good one-syllable name for all of us to say "Sneeeeeeeeerd!" when he comes in.
 
Got a cliffhanger going on right now. Might have to wipe for it to finally give up. Damned Mexican food.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom