What's new

The Coffee House

<ignore>
 
Um. Good luck? :hopelessness:
 
take photos and post them in the just for fun section
 
well... unless they are hdr.
 
Gawd I hope you don't draw my name for the photo exchange.
 
Gawd I hope you don't draw my name for the photo exchange.
me or pooper up there? if you are worried about me I haven't signed up...yet
 
Gawd I hope you don't draw my name for the photo exchange.
me or pooper up there? if you are worried about me I haven't signed up...yet

You'd be fine. You should sign up. Heck, Gary could get your name and you'd end up with a dozen shots instead of one!
 
hazardous_material_danger_sign_3__39310.gif


And I am done with it.
 
oh stop. you have to admit that was funny...
 
Not really. I kind of cringed when I read it
well it wasn't meant to be a insult geez. i was lmao i thought it was hysterical, course internet you cant see that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom