What's new

The Coffee House

Aaaaaaand yup, that's my time folks! You've been great! I'll be here all week. Be sure to try the veal...

Time to get me a little oblivion, baby...
 
Your delivery was off just a bit. Or I'm getting sappy in my old age.
my sense of humor is off. i have one of those dry sarcastic humors. Like adams family style.
 
'night Lenny.
 
'Night Charlie. Sleep well!

Night Snerdy snerd!

Night Bri!

'Night John Boy!
 
night limr!
 
night Leonore.

Ugh, wife won't let me go to bed yet... Boo.
 
Marija - are you lurking around out there?
 
Gary, your GX645 got me thinking how much I want a Hasselblad Flexbody. UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH
 
Wooo! Might get to catch a nap before shift is over at 0600!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom