What's new

The Coffee House

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. 59F right now at 6:53 a.m. It may reach the mid 60's today. Rain is a-coming. You can feel it, the air is heavy. I gotta dig a hole approximately 3'x2'x3' for the new skimmer. I think I wait until after the rain. Colombian Supremo today, rich and flavorful, like a good enchilada.
 
I've been reading all this stuff about wifi and remotely shooting from your computer and stuff. My Fuji cameras have all that capabilities, I even downloaded the wifi Fuji iPhone app, but I haven't synced anything. This morning it just dawned on me that with my recent film acquisition, I'm going the opposite direction ... I am simplifying my photography. It feels good. (But I did just order a scanner.)
 
I've been reading all this stuff about wifi and remotely shooting from your computer and stuff. My Fuji cameras have all that capabilities, I even downloaded the wifi Fuji iPhone app, but I haven't synced anything. This morning it just dawned on me that with my recent film acquisition, I'm going the opposite direction ... I am simplifying my photography. It feels good. (But I did just order a scanner.)
be nice to remote shoot from your phone, especially on long shutters in winter you can sit in your car where it is warm and let the camera and tripod bare the cold.

oh wait, you don't have such concerns i forgot......lol
 
Made myself a ghetto mocha today. Was actually pretty good, surprisingly.
 
What is a ghetto mocha?
 
What is a ghetto mocha?
I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary.............

ghetto mocha
Powdered hot cocoa mix added to drip (or sometimes even instant) coffee.

Can be made for free in many company breakrooms.
Forget Starbucks, I'm going to go make a ghetto mocha!
by Shizbang Lewis March 09, 2004
 
If any of the ladies are into shoes, these are sweet!
From the Museum of the American Indian, Smithsonian Institute.
15815570357_4eafd9e2c0.jpg


Detail of bead work
15975536516_05c5abb2f4.jpg
 
What is a ghetto mocha?
I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary.............

ghetto mocha
Powdered hot cocoa mix added to drip (or sometimes even instant) coffee.

Can be made for free in many company breakrooms.
Forget Starbucks, I'm going to go make a ghetto mocha!
by Shizbang Lewis March 09, 2004
About a decade ago, I decided to quit putting crap into my life and body. I'll pass on a ghetto mocha.
 
About a decade ago, I decided to quit putting crap into my life and body. I'll pass on a ghetto mocha.

Is it the coffee or the cocoa mix you object to? Or both?
 
I have used the General Foods "International" instant coffee as creamer in real coffee.
 
I don't put creamer in real (brewed) coffee, but I've put Ovaltine, cocoa mixes and even just straight cocoa powder into instant coffee. I didn't know until now that many others have done it or that anyone named it.
 
If I'm in a real hurry in the morning, I'll just take a spoon of instant coffee crystals and wash them down with a Mountain Dew . . . instant buzz.
:bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom