What's new

The Coffee House

Got my bike on Nov 4th. I've got 212 miles on it and $21 in my jar. Woot!
 
I went to therapy again today. Upped weights again, they're fast-tracking me, I think! LOL!!

I've walked my 3 miles every other day, along with the rope-pulley shoulder workout at home. I'm starting to miss my photography! That must mean I'm slowly getting there!!
 
I went to therapy again today. Upped weights again, they're fast-tracking me, I think! LOL!!

I've walked my 3 miles every other day, along with the rope-pulley shoulder workout at home. I'm starting to miss my photography! That must mean I'm slowly getting there!!

Good for you! Are you able to carry your camera with you on your walk?
 
Good for you! Are you able to carry your camera with you on your walk?
Thanks, Lenny. I guess I could, but my walk is meant to be fast-paced. No stopping or slowing down. So I wouldn't use it while walking. I can hold it okay when I do try a little snapping, I'm just mainly waiting on all of my strength to return. Getting really close!
 
About a decade ago, I decided to quit putting crap into my life and body. I'll pass on a ghetto mocha.

Is it the coffee or the cocoa mix you object to? Or both?
I would put instant coffee in the crap category. The cocoa is okay, if it's not the stuff that tastes like it came out of a vending machine, you know the type, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Chicken Flavored Soup.
 
Instant coffee is great, I love it!*



















*for developing film :D
 
^^^ Just shot more film. I'm up to damn near a roll a day. This is as bad as smoking, but without the whole cancer thing.
 
I've been exceeding the daily goal that has been set on my Vivofit. I can set the goal (steps per day) manually or let the Vivofit set the goal. I decided to let the Vivofit figure it all out. The Vivofit originally set the goal pretty low, probably based on my weight (lol), at 7500 steps. I've been averaging somewhere between 11,000 to 12,000 step per day. I've been kicking the Vivofit's butt since strapping it on. Two days ago the Vivofit automatically raised my daily goal by 1000 steps. Yesterday it increased my goal by another 1200 steps. At this rate, the thing will bury me in a week. Today, 14,197 steps, so far.
 
Last edited:
Yes! So we can has pikchurz!!!!
 
I gotta see what you do with this thing, Gary. That's a hell of a machine there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom