What's new

The Coffee House

Walked today, then stopped for lupper at Chili's again. I'm getting hooked on their rib-eye!!


1549198_610364512424960_8152295415649984612_n.jpg


Home, showered and cleaned up, son dropped off grandson to spend the night. Life is good.
 
Walked today, then stopped for lupper at Chili's again. I'm getting hooked on their rib-eye!!


1549198_610364512424960_8152295415649984612_n.jpg


Home, showered and cleaned up, son dropped off grandson to spend the night. Life is good.
Yesterday was nice -- lunch at the American Indian Museum; cedar plank salmon & buffalo chili.
 
Good night, Coffee Hosers! Catch youse in the morning with our coffee :)

dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
'night, sweetie.
 
Night, Leonore.

Waiting for the film to dry. New TK episode and some other fun stuff with some unexpired film for once.
 
Scratch that. Totally screwed everything up with that... Will try again tomorrow.
 
I am fine. I don't live in a high risk area. The backyard is flooded out a bit.
Kayak on Sale - Save on Kayaks | DICK'S Sporting Goods

Just in case the wind & tides shift a little.
What's funny is the storm brought these winds ranging from 71mph at Reno Tahoe airport and up to 147mph at Mt. Lincoln. The winds were generating these 7' waves at Lake Tahoe. On the evening news, a few stations broadcast video of surfers riding the waves at Lake Tahoe. I just cannot phantom why anyone at Lake Tahoe would have a surfboard. Just crazy.
 
Walked today, then stopped for lupper at Chili's again. I'm getting hooked on their rib-eye!!


1549198_610364512424960_8152295415649984612_n.jpg


Home, showered and cleaned up, son dropped off grandson to spend the night. Life is good.
Hey, Mary Lou and I ate at Chili's Thursday night. lol
 
Last edited:
We had Chili's yesterday too. Small world.

I made this specifically for this thread.

Good morning by longm1985, on Flickr

TRYING to capture that coffeehouse mood without the coffeehouse. Dunno if I did it or not, but I made this so here it is. SUFFER WITH ME.
 
Up early today, have to take our two ShiTzu's into the barber. We are heading downstate next week for the Christmas holidays with our son and daughter in-law, and get introduced to the "new" granddaughter. :)
 
Sharon,

You missed a few episodes.

Manaheim has run off with Mish. Neither has been seen for a while. We don't think it is a coincidence.
.
.
.
Other than that... same old, same old.

:D:D

*I've "seen" Manny. But I'm not telling where. But now that you mention it, I think I may have seen Mish there too....hmmm...

No-one of note got banned. Perhaps we are due.

:D:D

Ah. Er. Uh-oh. So, perhaps I've come just "for such a time as this?"
Well, getting banned from TPF would at least assuage the guilt when I leave for weeks and don't check in! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom