What's new

The Coffee House

Hosers, this is some really good coffee!!!


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418493517.083772.webp





Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
 
Will a spoon stand upright in it without leaning?
 
I haven't had I-Hop coffee in a while. I remember it being pretty good, but not good enough to hold up spoons.
 
Just came back from the yard. A bunch of Monarch caterpillars were not where they're supposed to be. I think that maybe they leave pheromones as a trail to where they've been feeding and the rains may have washed the trail away. So I've been scooping them up and moving them to Milkweed plants.
 
well this place died. jeez, maybe we have to go back to ldrbrd.
 
Shot two rolls of film today with the 680III. Shooting this baby is a lot more interesting than shooting miniature formats. I only have 12 frames per roll. So you gotta be careful. The camera weights a ton, so it is initially easier to walk around without the camera to size up shots. Then drag the tripod, camera and backpack full of stuff up. Setup the camera on the tripod, select a lens, fine tune camera position via lens, take a light reading, dial in reading into the camera, focus, pull the dark slide, lock the mirror up and finally release the shutter.

Took a quick trip to the Palos Verdes Peninsula for some shots of the Korean Bell and Royal Palms cove, (the only parking lot on the Peninsula which is at water level).

I'm really enjoying the experience. This is the way to shoot landscapes. I need to jimmy up something to get my Lee Filters operational on these lenses.

Gotta still get some chemicals to develop the film.
 
Last edited:
Shot two rolls of film today with the 680III. Shooting this baby is a lot more interesting than shooting miniature formats. I only have 12 frames per roll. So you gotta be careful. The camera weights a ton, so it is initially easier to walk around without the camera to size up shots. Then drag the tripod, camera and backpack full of stuff up. Setup the camera on the tripod, select a lens, fine tune camera position via lens, take a light reading, dial in reading into the camera, focus, pull the dark slide, lock the mirror up and finally release the shutter.

Took a quick trip to the Palos Verdes Peninsula for some shots of the Korean Bell and Twin Palms cove, (the only parking lot on the Peninsula which is at water level).

I'm really enjoying the experience. This is the way to shoot landscapes. I need to jimmy up something to get my Lee Filters operational on these lenses.

Gotta still get some chemicals to develop the film.
sounds like a interesting experience. I actually wouldn't mind trying that some time. something different. sounds fun really.
 
Shot two rolls of film today with the 680III. Shooting this baby is a lot more interesting than shooting miniature formats. I only have 12 frames per roll. So you gotta be careful. The camera weights a ton, so it is initially easier to walk around without the camera to size up shots. Then drag the tripod, camera and backpack full of stuff up. Setup the camera on the tripod, select a lens, fine tune camera position via lens, take a light reading, dial in reading into the camera, focus, pull the dark slide, lock the mirror up and finally release the shutter.

Took a quick trip to the Palos Verdes Peninsula for some shots of the Korean Bell and Twin Palms cove, (the only parking lot on the Peninsula which is at water level).

I'm really enjoying the experience. This is the way to shoot landscapes. I need to jimmy up something to get my Lee Filters operational on these lenses.

Gotta still get some chemicals to develop the film.
sounds like a interesting experience. I actually wouldn't mind trying that some time. something different. sounds fun really.
It really slows things down, makes you take a really hard look at what you're about to take. It was fun to hear people talk about the "professional camera" and "Medium format".
 
Shot two rolls of film today with the 680III. Shooting this baby is a lot more interesting than shooting miniature formats. I only have 12 frames per roll. So you gotta be careful. The camera weights a ton, so it is initially easier to walk around without the camera to size up shots. Then drag the tripod, camera and backpack full of stuff up. Setup the camera on the tripod, select a lens, fine tune camera position via lens, take a light reading, dial in reading into the camera, focus, pull the dark slide, lock the mirror up and finally release the shutter.

Took a quick trip to the Palos Verdes Peninsula for some shots of the Korean Bell and Twin Palms cove, (the only parking lot on the Peninsula which is at water level).

I'm really enjoying the experience. This is the way to shoot landscapes. I need to jimmy up something to get my Lee Filters operational on these lenses.

Gotta still get some chemicals to develop the film.
sounds like a interesting experience. I actually wouldn't mind trying that some time. something different. sounds fun really.
It really slows things down, makes you take a really hard look at what you're about to take. It was fun to hear people talk about the "professional camera" and "Medium format".
If you want to get warm and play ... come on out here. You're a big guy, you can carry the beast.
 
Shot two rolls of film today with the 680III. Shooting this baby is a lot more interesting than shooting miniature formats. I only have 12 frames per roll. So you gotta be careful. The camera weights a ton, so it is initially easier to walk around without the camera to size up shots. Then drag the tripod, camera and backpack full of stuff up. Setup the camera on the tripod, select a lens, fine tune camera position via lens, take a light reading, dial in reading into the camera, focus, pull the dark slide, lock the mirror up and finally release the shutter.

Took a quick trip to the Palos Verdes Peninsula for some shots of the Korean Bell and Twin Palms cove, (the only parking lot on the Peninsula which is at water level).

I'm really enjoying the experience. This is the way to shoot landscapes. I need to jimmy up something to get my Lee Filters operational on these lenses.

Gotta still get some chemicals to develop the film.
sounds like a interesting experience. I actually wouldn't mind trying that some time. something different. sounds fun really.
It really slows things down, makes you take a really hard look at what you're about to take. It was fun to hear people talk about the "professional camera" and "Medium format".
If you want to get warm and play ... come on out here. You're a big guy, you can carry the beast.
i don't even like carrying dslr i prefer smaller convenience cameras. if i had one of them though i would pull it out now and again it would be worth carrying for the print difference and novelty/change of pace.
 
Good morning, people.
 
Good morning, on my second cup of java already.
 
Monring, boys! Still on my first. Went to bed at 10:30 and got out at 8:30. I guess I needed to catch up! I do feel nice and rested, though.
 
It really slows things down, makes you take a really hard look at what you're about to take. It was fun to hear people talk about the "professional camera" and "Medium format".

Had you never shot medium format before, Gary?

Funny, I just had a dream last night about tilt lenses :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom