What's new

The Coffee House

Congrat's, Lenny. I'd take your course, but I think the commute would be a killer.

Kinda, yeah - but I can send you the lectures and homework and you can submit your homework by email ;)
 
I'd let Leonore teach me. Wait a second... that didn't come out right.
 
so, it is going to be LTL or LDL? (Lenny The Linguist) or (Lenny Da Linguist)? Think the latter is more appropriate, especially if a fedora is involved.
 
I'd let Leonore teach me. Wait a second... that didn't come out right.

Oh I'll learn ya! ;)

so, it is going to be LTL or LDL? (Lenny The Linguist) or (Lenny Da Linguist)? Think the latter is more appropriate, especially if a fedora is involved.

LDL, for sure. Everything is better with a fedora!
 
Cases in point:

Mrs Parker with Hat looking straight.webp Zelda with Hat.webp
 
Saw "Interstellar" last week and didn't think it was McConauhey's best. Tomorrow it's "Hunger Games:Mocking Jay W/ Jennifer Lawrence".
Somehow I don't think she will disappoint... :-)
 
Hey Designer, Hope it all works out with the remodeling. I have done that a couple of times in old houses and it's a job. In one I had to live in it too. Then it is no fun at all. But the result can be rewarding.
Hey, Rick! Yeah, living in a remodeling project mostly sucks. Trying to make some progress in energy efficiency with a 100-yr-old house is mostly an exercise in futility. I'm lucky to occasionally make something more sturdy than it was before.
 
Got the wall out today. Broke a faucet in the sink below when a stud fell down to the floor below. Laundering my grubbies. Now I can start putting things back together. Got half a pickup load of demolition. Will try to fill it up to make the trip worth what they charge me.
 
Went to 2 doctor appointments today, then counseling. Therapy tomorrow. My PCP informed me that my emergency gall bladder surgery was way more serious than anyone told me. Is there a doctor in the house? The diagnosis read thusly...................

Acute hemorrhagic and necrotizing cholecystitis with cholelithiasis

Okay, off to read the boards!
 
Managed to install the filter before the rains. Now all that's left is to cut a hole in the liner, drop in a pump (which I have), connect a hose (which I have) then plug in the pump ... and viola!
 
All kinds of things accomplished today! :)

I got a bottle of wine (looks like a good one, too!) and a nice card from one of my students in my evening class as a thank you for the semester. Sweet :586:
 
What makes a bottle of wine look good or bad? From a non-wine drinker's perspective, I might add.
You need to be an insider to comprehend I think. :-)
Glad everyone made some steps forward today. I even did, which for me these days is a good thing. Retirement changes things. I have settled on my design for my house thermostat. I have all the parts on order for my buggy throttle control. I get to go to a Movie tomorrow. What else do I need? :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom