What's new

The Coffee House

Russian currency - Rouble - is in a freefall. The major Russian news website switched to English.

10750338_892404267487697_8117937757715733631_o.webp
 
just to say

GOOD AFTERNOON CRAZIES!!!!


hope you still remember me? ;)
 
Good afternoon, Marija! How could we forget you? :586::icon_hug:
 
Mariiiiiiiiiiiija!!!!! :boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:
 
good morning. went shooting last night. Not all the pics came out to great but I got to say been a long time since I was out shooting until after midnight. Felt good.
 
It will be like riding a bike - you'll get used to us again in no time :D
 
My teeth hurt this morning. I think I'm clenching in my sleep again.

At least I have coffee now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom