What's new

The Coffee House

Ugh. The dog needs emergency surgery for bladder stones. The vet had been treating him for a UTI but it wasn’t getting any better so took him back in today. XRay found many small stones and 2 big ones, one of which was close to causing a blockage. Now I’m sitting in the waiting area waiting for them to do intake for him. Poor baby. He’s so sweet.

Hope the pup has a speedy recovery. One of our pups had the same thing last year. He had dental surgery a few months ago. Each time it was nervousness waiting to hear how he did in surgery.
 
Thanks all. He was having a minor procedure tonight to head off the emergency and will have surgery tomorrow if tonight goes well. Waiting to hear back from the vet.

Terri I believe this is the photo you're talking about. He cheats.

BD59F570-DA3B-4323-B383-C40485391B2C.webp
 
Hi folks this will be my last post for a long time here might even be next summer. Last night at Mums I had a very serious scare in my life, one minute I was talking to Mum at 7.30pm then the next it went all black and I woke up in hospital. Doctors told me I had a very bad Angina attack, after lots of blood tests and a chest xray I was release this morning at about 5.30am shattered but still frightened. I have to see a heart specialist before Christmas. So I Hope and Wish you all a great Christmas and New Year xxx
 
Best of luck Dave hope you get well soon.

Our dog did well through the initial procedure to remove the blockage and is scheduled for surgery late this afternoon. Going over there shortly to visit with him for a bit. They don’t have an exact surgery time and don’t allow visitors after 5pm so we will not be able to wait on site during the surgery but they will call us immediately after and we can see him again tomorrow while he is recovering and hopefully he will be home by Monday. No sleep for me last night! Was staying awake waiting for the all clear call so drank some caffeinated soda. They didn’t call until well after midnight with the update and I was wide awake all night after that.

Started watching The Marvelous Mrs Maisel last night. Great show.
 
@SquarePeg great news. Hoping all goes well and fur kid is home soon.

@Fujidave as if you didn't have enough going on already. Best of luck to you, hoping for a quick recovery.
 
Ugh. The dog needs emergency surgery for bladder stones. The vet had been treating him for a UTI but it wasn’t getting any better so took him back in today. XRay found many small stones and 2 big ones, one of which was close to causing a blockage. Now I’m sitting in the waiting area waiting for them to do intake for him. Poor baby. He’s so sweet.

Poor little thing :(
 
Hi folks this will be my last post for a long time here might even be next summer. Last night at Mums I had a very serious scare in my life, one minute I was talking to Mum at 7.30pm then the next it went all black and I woke up in hospital. Doctors told me I had a very bad Angina attack, after lots of blood tests and a chest xray I was release this morning at about 5.30am shattered but still frightened. I have to see a heart specialist before Christmas. So I Hope and Wish you all a great Christmas and New Year xxx

Dave, take care of yourself. Hope you are well soon!

Best of luck Dave hope you get well soon.

Our dog did well through the initial procedure to remove the blockage and is scheduled for surgery late this afternoon. Going over there shortly to visit with him for a bit. They don’t have an exact surgery time and don’t allow visitors after 5pm so we will not be able to wait on site during the surgery but they will call us immediately after and we can see him again tomorrow while he is recovering and hopefully he will be home by Monday. No sleep for me last night! Was staying awake waiting for the all clear call so drank some caffeinated soda. They didn’t call until well after midnight with the update and I was wide awake all night after that.

Started watching The Marvelous Mrs Maisel last night. Great show.

And I hope puppers flies through the surgery and is up and about in no time!

Been wanting to start watching that, too. I have to get through one more week of the semester and then I am taking a proper vacation - 10 whole days away! Might start watching during the break.
 
Hi folks this will be my last post for a long time here might even be next summer. Last night at Mums I had a very serious scare in my life, one minute I was talking to Mum at 7.30pm then the next it went all black and I woke up in hospital. Doctors told me I had a very bad Angina attack, after lots of blood tests and a chest xray I was release this morning at about 5.30am shattered but still frightened. I have to see a heart specialist before Christmas. So I Hope and Wish you all a great Christmas and New Year xxx
 
I don't know you, but I'm very very Sorry...
And I am wishing you the very Best.
♡♡♡♡
 
Thanks all. He was having a minor procedure tonight to head off the emergency and will have surgery tomorrow if tonight goes well. Waiting to hear back from the vet.

Terri I believe this is the photo you're talking about. He cheats.

View attachment 166903
That's the one! Good luck today and keep us posted.

Dave, take care of yourself! Check in when you can - we'll keep the lights on for you. :)
 
I would have sworn I posted on the computer. Yes FD get well.
In case I did post the pulled pork was very good and we are watching the Texans at the Jets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom