What's new

The Coffee House

Well the rain didn't kill me.
6 hours and about 5 minutes it seems.
17.21 for the week so far
Having Chicken Alfredo, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn at the deli.
Won't be a record check today but I'm going to wait for it anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Rained much of the night. But supposed to be clear later today. Got a decent bonus in my Christmas card and used it to buy outright a watch I was going to buy on time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Morning hosers.

It's headache time. Going into work a bit late, though also planning on staying late.

Tomorrow 5pm can't come soon enough.
 
Hey Hosers! Sorry about the headache limr - it's been a difficult fall for migraine sufferers. The damp weather and the rapid changes in temps/barometric pressure have really been rough to deal with.

I have a day off tomorrow. Most of the shopping and errands and wrapping will be finished tonight and it's too early to start cooking... I think I'm going to go to a movie and treat myself to a nice lunch and mani/pedi after before the madness of the holiday really kicks in. Any suggestions on a movie? Aquaman looks hot... uh, I mean interesting. Or Spiderverse? Mary Queen of Scots? Welcome to Malwern? So many choices but nothing that jumps out as best choice.

Where's @Gary A. when I need a movie recommendation?
 
Oh a movie...maybe that’s what my wife and I will do with our free time tomorrow. We get out of work at noon, and my daughter won’t be out of school until 3:25...

I think the last thing we saw was The Last Jedi.
 
We're thinking about seeing The Favorite tonight, though that's not written in stone.

Crappy, rainy day out there right now. Makes me want to stay in tonight, but we'll see.

Hope the headache passes soon, @limr.
 
It's a trifle chilly in the shade or with the wind blowing. The only clouds are off to the east. 23 hours exactly when I clocked out. Post Office, then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Oh a movie...maybe that’s what my wife and I will do with our free time tomorrow. We get out of work at noon, and my daughter won’t be out of school until 3:25...

I think the last thing we saw was The Last Jedi.

I greatly enjoyed Bohemian Rhapsody and A Star Is Born if either is still playing!

We're thinking about seeing The Favorite tonight, though that's not written in stone.

Crappy, rainy day out there right now. Makes me want to stay in tonight, but we'll see.

Hope the headache passes soon, @limr.

That's on my short list. If you see tonight let me know how you liked it.

I have been thinking 'bout going to see " Welcome to Marwen ". It is supposedly very Forrest Gumpish. We haven't been to the movies since " Horrible Bosses ":apthy:

I like Steve Carrell and most of the rest of the cast but not sure how I feel about the premise of the movie.
 
I'd like to see Welcome to Malwern. The previews look good. Busy week ahead around here. The pups better get their naps in today. I've got the beds made and have a little cleaning to do. This weekend is a trip to 2 stores for food and the cooking will begin. First house guest should be here Saturday, my Turkish daughter. She is a very good photo assistant. I plan on putting her to work when I take the family & pup photos. The rest of the family in later. Got a surprise package from Harry & David yesterday from a past student from Nepal. He was one of our first students we hosted back in 2003.
 
Bummer about the headache Leo, it's almost 3:30 - hang in there.
 
Sorry, no sympathy for those about to have 10+ days off! Cry me a river hosers! I’ll be off Fri then working 12/24 then off 12/25-26 then right back at it.
Off on the 25th and the 1st; working the rest
 
We skipped the movie. :( All we went out for was Chinese food. Tasted great, though!
 
Long day for us. Took a road trip to see our youngest for Christmas as he can't come home this year. 9 hrs round trip with visit. Rained all day, but the visit was worth it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom