What's new

The Coffee House

I don't recall EVER doing the whole store floor machine and buffer without running into another human being. Happened this morning. 1 stocker, no deli.
Fooled around as much as I could and got 4.5 or so. 10.26 for the week so far.
Going to drop a few things in the PO Box.
And since everything else is closed I'll go home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
DW fixed a large pot of black eyed peas and ham, seasoned greens and cast iron skillet full of cornbread, for our New Years meal. Will have to wait to see if it brings good luck for the year, but I can say right now it was sure good.
 
And in other news, the Detroit Lions football team has fired their offensive coordinator, the man with THE best name in pro sports: Jim-Bob Cooter.

This pisses me off. Now we'll never get a drinking game named after him! :icon_mad:
 
Just under 6 hours today.
16.10 for the week so far.
The Eagle poops today.
And it's raining to beat the band.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hosers! 2nd attempt at the 52 week Dogwood challenge. Last year I barely lasted a month. This year I'm more determined but have less free time! Can't do it if I don't try.

Have started my Creative Live annual pass with a watercolors course. I never did sign up for that course I wanted to take because the logistics were too difficult so this is the next best thing.
 
Evening all, managed to have a nice walk round town today with the X100F and it was cold and horrible breathing it in too. As each day goes by I manage a longer walk which is great, while sitting down this little guy came over to me, quite a crop too.

DSCF3334.webp
 
Trish had led me to believe that checks would be ready at 12.
Theresa said they wern't there and 4:30.
I'll get it tomorrow.
Got a box of pennies at People's Bank.
Got a decent 57D wheat and three EXCELLENT 82 Copper.
And incidently this is the watch I got Monday.
Wenger Aerograph 1-02-19 by Just Plain Dave, on Flickr
 
Thanks. Domed Crystal. Big readable hands. And small seconds. And of course Swiss Made!
 
Today was a rainy cold MESS! Could not wait to get home, dry and warm!
20 and roughly a half for the week so far.
Not certain what dinner will be. But I do believe it's being worked on.
Listening to Power Metal and reading.
 
Goodnight y'all. It's gonna be Friday 4am before I know it. Have as good a Friday as it is possible to have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Morning all, very very cold out me and my chest hate this cold weather so roll on when it gets warmer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom