- Joined
- Mar 18, 2013
- Messages
- 16,693
- Reaction score
- 18,300
- Location
- Boston
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #45,661
Well I did something stupid this afternoon, I had my phone in my pocket and didn't know it, then I jumped in the swimming pool.Yes, my swimsuit has pockets, and I always keep my phone in my pocket so out of habit without thinking about it, in it went. I didn't notice the whole time I was in the pool, so an hour later when I take off my suit I finally noticed, instant face palm.
I have been overdue for a new phone for a while, but would have preferred doing it when I was ready. It is now in a bag of rice but it was submerged long enough that I doubt it will be recoverable.![]()
not one of the newer “waterproof” phones?
What are you planning on getting? I need a new phone. Probably an iPhone so it can synchronize with my iPad Pro.
Yes, my swimsuit has pockets, and I always keep my phone in my pocket so out of habit without thinking about it, in it went. I didn't notice the whole time I was in the pool, so an hour later when I take off my suit I finally noticed, instant face palm. 
