What's new

The Coffee House

The check wasn't too bad considering.
About two weeks ago I found a $50 on the floor. It was never claimed and was returned to me yesterday. So I have approximately $70 to $90 to spend on servos and such. I think buying a power pack from Flite Test will be my best bet IF they will take a money order or Cashiers check. I guess I better find out. Yesterday I began the process of attaching the upper wing to Frankenbaron. The epoxy seems to have a pretty good grip on things. I'm going to have rubber bands holding the upper wing because otherwise I'm sure it would fly off the minute it got in the air.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
It's been god awful here since last week. 90's with humidity you can cut with a knife. Step out of an air conditioned building or car and my glasses fog. Miserable. Last Saturday, I got out REALLY early for a little camera time. But, even the critters weren't moving. Not much to shoot.

Just trying not to melt. I can deal with 90's, but the humidity is oppressive. And of course, that brings on storms. Daily, they pop up out of nowhere. Some have high winds and/or hail. Others just dump rain. With all the rain we got this spring, that causes flash flooding. It has no where to go. Crazy.

Supposed to break this Sunday but, even the weather forecasters don't have a clue.
 
Seems like it's time to dust this one off for another year. You're welcome.

Warning: Language is so so SO very NOT safe for work.

(PS - I love this woman.)

 
Nasty heat wave for large parts of the country, especially moving along the Midwest and east coast.

We're only at the moderately unbearable point of the scale around here. It could always get worse. :1247:

Last year was wonderful. Not surprising to have to pay for it now.
 
Good old Texas. Hot and humid is our weather most of a year. 21.23 for the week so far. Need to think about packing up for the move but it makes my head hurt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon y'all. 26.36 with a day to go.
Would be a happier Friday if I didn't have to be there at 5am tomorrow. Comics are done. Renaming pictures just now.
Carry on with your regularly scheduled program.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Doing a grocery order to pick up tomorrow and decided to add a bottle of wine... did anyone know they still make Boone's Farm??!! lol Besides strawberry which isn't surprising they have blue Hawaiian.

And there's a place called cupcake vineyards? do I want to know...?? guess this is what you get at the grocery store but there are some decent choices so it'll do!
 
Flip Flop wine? I hope the second half of the alphabet gets better...

Sheep Thrills, now we're getting somewhere!
 
Last edited:
Back at wax on, wax off this morning until a storm cut me short. I wasn't complaining. I really don't mind the heat but the humidity kills me. It's still 90% humidity out there.
 
Doing a grocery order to pick up tomorrow and decided to add a bottle of wine... did anyone know they still make Boone's Farm??!! lol Besides strawberry which isn't surprising they have blue Hawaiian.

And there's a place called cupcake vineyards? do I want to know...?? guess this is what you get at the grocery store but there are some decent choices so it'll do!

"Strawberry Hill", boy that brings back some college memories....... usually accompanied with a little smoke, and a sing along. LOL
 
We still sell cheap stuff at the store.
Finished the week with 32.16.
Since the check for 27 hours wasn't too bad this is just fine. Have done my comics online and some of the penny rolls I plan to do. It's quite hot in the room where the planes are. May or may not work on Frankenbaron.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I did not get any Boone's Farm, I think it might cause flashbacks. (It never was that good just cheap, up there with Mad Dog.) Going to taste test one of the three I got with carryout pizza & lasagna. We might actually be finished at my parent's house, maybe it won't drag me back for one more thing (but I'm not counting it out just yet).
 
As if the heat was not enough we now have noise on the prom. Music on the beach ... so it’s bang crash bang scream apparently it’s called music these days we are being promised 30 deg c today,tomorrow.

Somebody scoop me up and pour me back in my can please
 
Occasionally our neighbors across the road play music VERY loud. Better when we hear birds and crickets.
Rather quiet Sunday morning.
Dad is banging around the kitchen making something for breakfast.
Looks like the sun is out in all it's glory.
So will be a repeat of most of the year hot and humid. After breakfast I will do comics online. Yesterday this watch crashed face down on a hardwood floor. The surround of the date window popped out and later in the day the bezel insert fell off. Need to get to Hobby Lobby for the proper glue to reattach the insert.
1563717639659.webp


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom