What's new

The Coffee House

Get that needle and dig! dig! dig!
 
Just popped in for a coffee between clearing up the storm damage in the garden. It’s a rain/sun day so I am dashing out in between the rain to do some work. The bigger jobs will have to wait, iam not setting up electric drill in the wet/rain. The isles of Whight recorded 105 mph winds and they are 4miles across the water from us. Not sure what speed we got here but the winds did damage.
Off to drink coffee then work if the rain stops.
 
Get that needle and dig! dig! dig!

Eek!

Get that needle and dig! dig! dig!
Right handed ... give the needle to Princess to dig.

Once when Princess was about 6 or 7 she had a splinter and was terrified of me getting it out. It was summer, all the windows were open, we live in a small city so houses on smallish lots... and she was screaming “NO , NOT THE TWEEZERS PLEASE NOOOO!” I was seriously worried that one of the neighbors was doing to call DSS!
 
Tirediron, I am so pleased that you are not here, given the amount of splinters I get. I would be H armless
 
If it didn't need stiches it didn't hurt. :biglaugh: My wife is the same way with splinters...once she has one it's all she can focus on until she's rid of it. Not a big fan of them myself.
 
upload_2019-11-5_19-5-11.webp
 
Flipped sunny side up.
Post edited. Printer Q moved to equipment....
 
Last edited:
Flipped sunny side up.
Hi all I am looking for your thoughts
I am changing printers I am looking at canons pro 1 and the
Pro 10/10s Question is for just a hobby photography print are the extra colours/cost worth it.

You should probably put this in the equipment forum. You’ll get a better variety of responses. There are so many TPF members who don’t come in to the coffee house thread...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom