The Coffee House

I'll stay in winter for awhile too! I'm just now getting going on some winter projects. It's been so mild it seems like it should be later, but we've got a ways to go til spring. I imagine we'll have January in February and/or January in March since we had August in October! lol

Hi FujiDave.

Little daffodilly looking plants. They should still be hibernating, we got freezing rain over the weekend, that'd get 'em to knock it off with the trying to be springy!

This must be Terri's!

Little daffodilly looking plants. They should still be hibernating, we got freezing rain over the weekend, that'd get 'em to knock it off with the trying to be springy!

This must be Terri's!

That's them! :lol: Little sob's, they usually appear in Mid-February, so seeing a bright yellow bloom yesterday was a mite disconcerting. Too early!

It's supposed to be in the 60's, here, next week.

So last weekend someone tried to use my debit card on line, then yesterday 4 transactions on my credit card that were not mine - (cards not lost or stolen, but now cancelled), then my regular barber decides to cut off all my hair so I now look like an old toothbrush, then today I was told I'm being made redundant.

Think I need a stiff drink before the weekend.

So last weekend someone tried to use my debit card on line, then yesterday 4 transactions on my credit card that were not mine - (cards not lost or stolen, but now cancelled), then my regular barber decides to cut off all my hair so I now look like an old toothbrush, then today I was told I'm being made redundant.

Drink up!

Drink up!

The goods news is that the credit card company have just refunded the fraudulent payments, but my hair has not grown back yet. :)

It is still only January, stop wishing my winter away from me!
:angry:

We got a new tractor and snowblower attachment at work

20200113_144439.jpg

and haven't had any snow to try it out.

Tony,
If you can’t use the snow blower, I have a #use# for it said very much not really
Can I borrow it to poo pick my back garden,

Have one for me. too.

Maybe a card scanner attached to an ATM' fuel pumps are typical targets in this area. It could even be someone working at a shop that scans the card. We've had that happen a few times; luckily the Credit Union is on top of things and we can get a new card in a couple of hours (during normal business hours.

There are also small devices that can read a card in close proximity -- like walking very close to you. I took an introductory cyber security class a while back and got to see one in action.

Those close proximity scanners are about in the UK as well .
I have had the smart contact less chip in mine disabled.
It causes my a few problems but to me it worth the extra hassle knowing that I have to put my card into a reader before it can be used

Most reactions

New Topics

Back