The Coffee House

The snow we're supposed to get still hasn't gotten here. Didn't go to the hockey game I'd planned on since it's not worth risking a fall walking with a cane, and of course it hasn't done anything! Still supposed to snow tonight, so if I'd gone it'd probably be coming down by the time I would have been leaving. Can't win for losing! lol At least there's the NHL All Star game and some college hockey on tonight. And left over pizza from the freezer which is better than concession food!

Morning all, ugg it,s morning again. A rather late night photography session means that I am going to see
Two 2oclocks today. If and when I get the technical aspects correct I will post some images..... don’t hold your breath you will pass out lol
Edit
Decided to post some early attempts, I have a few ideas to try out

Last edited:
Wow Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash.

Is that what happened! Oh my gosh, I just saw mention of it on something hockey related and was wondering.

His 13yo daughter was with him and 3 others including pilot are dead. Horrific for his wife and other children.

His 13yo daughter was with him and 3 others including pilot are dead. Horrific for his wife and other children.
Yes, this is an awful, tragic story. I don't even follow basketball, but I know what a superstar athlete he was. Having his daughter along...that poor family is just gutted today. :(

Even if you don't follow Bball it's still a shock, isn't it? he's so well known beyond the sport.

The LA Times has free access to their site today and a good bit of coverage. He was coaching at a kids' tournament which cancelled the rest of the games once they got word.

I hadn't thought about the Grammys tonight but they were having dress rehearsals... They displayed his two rafter jerseys side by side, put up a curtain over the others, and have a spotlight on his for tonight.

Raining today again.
Hi!

It’s sunny here, after what felt like weeks of clouds, rain, and wind. Highs have been in the 40sF, which is much warmer than usual for this time of year.

I’m looking forward to spring.

I don’t mind the snow when it’s just a few inches but I hate the bitter cold. I got my share of snow photos so I’m all set with winter!

Spring this year will be different for me. Usually I am running around to my daughters HS softball games but this year she says she is not going to play. I’m hoping she changes her mind but it doesn’t look like it will happen. Also I no longer am on the rec league softball board having “retired” from that when Princess aged out. So, this spring I will have a lot of time for flowers and hiking.

GRII bumped into Spikey..lol

Spikey.jpg

GRII bumped into Spikey..lol
Good to see the GRII is still in use! I still think the GRIII was one of the best camera purchases I made.

E27DAE5B-0277-4D0A-922A-8CF2F510FC17.jpeg
7AB2370C-C85C-461C-A974-1C33F40E537B.jpeg
5B617815-0114-4B94-B0CD-5E284094ED06.jpeg
Cold wet here.
Decided to do some serious photography . Decided to try some more strobe work. Molly decided that this was the latest of the many games that we play. She thought running back and forth for treats was really good fun
So not a photo session more of a game of run play for treats.

Most reactions

Back