Ugh - lots of issues that are sucking up my time today...
Princess got a report card on Friday and 2 of the grades were incorrect. For one class there was no Q2 grade posted at all on the report card or the online grading system. Then this morning a 50 gets posted which is wrong (should have been a 94 by my calculations) so she emails the teacher since she doesn't have his class today and he fixes it on the Q2 "grades" page (to a 98, so one of us can't do math) but it doesn't update on the online transcript or gpa calculation so we'll have to chase that down. Another class the teacher posted the grade as a 70 but it should have been 84.3 (which is how it is shown on the quarterly page so probably just a typo when she was inputting final grades). What a pita to chase all this down. I'm making Princess do most of the work but she would never have thought to check the transcript or the gpa pages so I can't stay totally out of it... I knew to check because this is not my first rodeo with this online system.
Also doing research to buy a new (probably used) car. Anyone have a CRV? I need something smaller and newer than my 2007 Pilot. I inquired about a car on one of the websites and have gotten no less than 30 emails from car dealerships. One is even offering to bring the car to my house for the test drive.
I feel your pain. Trying to convince the water company that they screwed up and that I did not actually use over 17,000 gallons of water last month. As much as I can look at the meter and tell them, they don't seem to understand that usage should be going in ascending order...
Speaking to the CRV, our previous neighbors bought a new one a few years ago, and they loved it. My father-in-law almost bought one, but he ended up going with a Subaru Outback.