What's new

The Coffee House

Before, we didn’t know anyone that had COVID-19... now we do. One of wife’s coworker’s extended family has it.

And, the father of one of her best friends. Best friend’s dad is in medically induced coma. He was given a 30% chance of surviving yesterday, so they’re really hoping that since he hasn’t gotten worse, he’s over the worst of it.
Sorry for your wife's co-worker, friend and family. This is likely to be one of those times when many of us will be touched. All we can do is take care of ourselves, families, and practice kindness and compassion with each other.
 
Sorry to hear about wife’s co worker, friend of mine has just come back on line his kids had it
Edit wed 25,3,2020
Just had e mail from friend, his kids are getting better
 
Last edited:
Hi all, sitting planning the next photo shoot.
Hope everyone out there is ... seems silly to ask if you are all ok
Hope everyone is coping the best they can,
 
Hopefully, we will see the light at the end of the tunnel by July. I hope we can all stay sane till then......
 
The virus test result was negative, so I guess I have to go back to the office next week, if it's open.
 
A quick iPhone photo from my socially distant walk yesterday after work. Finally got some time to escape.

DA15FFB1-A62E-46E7-92C1-840294AD680C.webp
 
The virus test result was negative, so I guess I have to go back to the office next week, if it's open.

I hate when good news is bundled with bad. :biggrin-93:
Being at the office, in itself, is fine. It's the 45-60 minute drive (each way) that gets old, though last week it was only about 25 minutes. I told my boss that I could really get used to this. I may request to telework on Mondays (Friday is already taken).
 
I am no longer allowed to drive the short distance to my local forest (too far to walk) So from tomorrow, I will be staying home learning to fly my Drone in the garden.
 
Just a quiet day, not doing much as I fell yesterday. I have been told just sit and enjoy the sun, in a day or so we will be back to rain.
 
A quick iPhone photo from my socially distant walk yesterday after work. Finally got some time to escape.

View attachment 188918
What a great place to walk!

I love it there and only 10 minutes from home. It’s a bit more crowded these days as people try to keep their kids occupied without schools and parks and malls...and many solo hikers seeking fresh air. Used to be if we stayed on the hiking trails and off of the gravel paths we would rarely see anyone until we got up to the reservoir but now even on our “secret” trails we are encountering families and solo hikers. We step off away from the trail and give a wave from 6 ft away... maybe this will get a lot more “city” people to appreciate nature and hiking.

I am no longer allowed to drive the short distance to my local forest (too far to walk) So from tomorrow, I will be staying home learning to fly my Drone in the garden.

So you did get one? What did you get?

Just a quiet day, not doing much as I fell yesterday. I have been told just sit and enjoy the sun, in a day or so we will be back to rain.

Sorry you fell! Not seriously hurt I hope?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom