On flights:
Friday, we flew to Portland. Maine to extract Lazy Lobster (out youngest). Where Southwest usually has three flights from Baltimore to Portland, they are now down to two. This is probably more to do with lowered demand, than the virus itself, as the number of passengers seemed to be much less than normal.
The boarding was delayed a little, I guess because they were sanitizing the inside of the plane. Still, boarding went quickly as there weren't many passengers. The front 5 or so rows were blocked off and they did not serve the usual crackers/pretzels and drinks for the 1-1/2 hour flight.
Though I didn't hear anyone say you could not use the center seats, it didn't look like anyone was sitting in them except MLW and the kitty in the carrier behind us. Definitely everyone was wearing masks; I don't know if any were available from the airline, as we had our own.