The Coffee House

Progress on my latest puzzle has slowed. The rest of it is basically made up of a LOT of pieces that look exactly the same. But I'm slowly chipping away...

Magritte puzzle - Edited.jpg

Limr, hi nice puzzle
Maybe you should do a sequence of photos of the next one
Get that time lapse effect video of you doing the puzzle

Gee Charlie you may have to move an entire desk's length?!

My baby robins already flew the coop. They went from bits of fluff to barely fitting in the nest in no time. Had started hearing them when the momma bird would come back to the nest, but that didn't seem to last long before one morning they were gone. Have a good life, little birdies!

Hmm, Massachusetts has big bad Bruins, and Huskies and Terriers and Eagles, but monkeys? whose mascot is that??

I am assuming now that we’ve had Contagion, Twister, Killer Bees and Snowmageddon that Planet of the Apes is next...

748469A1-469F-4F8F-83B4-A9F2AABA2BF9.jpeg
My cat says,
Theses humans, they are driving me mad staying home all the time. It’s driven me to drink!

Sad Friday for me - vacation almost over

Yeah, a speeded up video of Leo putting that puzzle together would be highly entertaining! Yup, we're at rock bottom...

I have absolutely nothing going on. Well, that's not quite the case, I have an online embroidery class and keep forgetting which Sat. is it? and how much time do I have to get it together to hem the fabric to be ready for next class - do I have some time left or will I be in the crapper soon if I don't get on the stick? I'm not used anymore to having to keep track of things.

Evening all, my Apollo MTB arrived today so had fun putting it together but found the hardest part was getting the pedals on.

Apollo?? are you going into outer space?

Was just playing Words with Friends - why isn’t iriteen a word? Anyone with teenagers knows it should be a verb and a noun.

Mountain bike, I would have thought you were a bit long in the tooth for that Dave.....:)

Hmm, I was just reading an article about vacuum tube testers at the local drug store ... crap, I remember those !!

Most reactions

Back