The Coffee House

I've decided I am not going to retire ... I'm going to be the office poltergeist.

Still on vacation... this morning I painted the trim in the kitchen, had to do it early to avoid the inevitable fur flying when the puppy woke up. She and Princess have been sleeping in until at least 9:30-10am every day. Must be nice.

Dare I say " It's probably nice for Mom too?":1247:

They're here!

2020-05-20 19.22.07.jpg

Little heads, bobbing up and down. We had 5 eggs, will likely be a few more days before they all pop up at once. We found the first eggshell Saturday morning. :)

Whew, I'm having a busy day, I can hardly believe the time.

Hosers, I had my first official "pandemic dream" - apparently, it's a thing. I was in the grocery store and suddenly realized no one was wearing a mask. I looked at my husband and he didn't have one, either. I touched my face and mine was also missing. I started to panic and say, Where are all the masks? Why is no one wearing them? And some voice from across the store said, "We ARE wearing them - can't you see them?" So it turned into an icky (but stupid) nightmare, a'la Twilight Zone. :lol:

I was at the store earlier today, btw, and everyone was actually in compliance. :1247:

I had one a few weeks ago. My friend wanted to go to Walmart and I kept telling her it was too dangerous.

I got to leave the house yesterday for 3 hours and socialize with new people. Too bad it was for a root canal.

Ugh sorry Cheryl! I’m due for a cleaning and they are only doing emergency visits right now so it got pushed out. Had to reschedule my mamo and my skin cancer screening too. I’m more worried about another skin cancer than I am about anything else. Once around with that was enough even though only a squamous cell which is not the “good” one and not melanoma...

Cheryl, I think there has got to be a better way to meet new people! :aiwebs_016:

More overachieving today! Painted the trim in the hallway, cut the grass in the backyard, took all the outdoor furniture out of the shed, cleaned everything up set it up and then filled some of the holes the puppy dug. Pool is going up tomorrow morning. I had a list a mile long for this “vacation” and I’m about halfway through. 4.5 days off left.

More overachieving today! Painted the trim in the hallway, cut the grass in the backyard, took all the outdoor furniture out of the shed, cleaned everything up set it up and then filled some of the holes the puppy dug. Pool is going up tomorrow morning. I had a list a mile long for this “vacation” and I’m about halfway through. 4.5 days off left.

BLOCKED!

In other news...a monkey has been spotted in Tewksbury MA - about 20 miles north of me. I know the wildlife has been slowly taking back their space but...

Gee Charlie you may have to move an entire desk's length?!

My baby robins already flew the coop. They went from bits of fluff to barely fitting in the nest in no time. Had started hearing them when the momma bird would come back to the nest, but that didn't seem to last long before one morning they were gone. Have a good life, little birdies!

Hmm, Massachusetts has big bad Bruins, and Huskies and Terriers and Eagles, but monkeys? whose mascot is that??

Most reactions

Back