The Coffee House

Tinka is our second bengal and yes he is quite the charmer
He has a liking for feet, attack, cuddle, rest against depending on his mood
Apparently he also likes to go and sit in our dog owning neighbours back room

Mountain bike, I would have thought you were a bit long in the tooth for that Dave.....:)

Have loved riding for many years starting at a very young age, learn most tricks and jumps then gave it up for skateboarding which was fun for 20 odd years. But now because of the lockdown and wanting to get some of my fitness back I got the MTB, plus as I wont be using the buses again it will be great just riding and feeling free.

@Jeff15 Here you go Jeff, once I learnt tricks when growing up on bikes I could do all of these. The only one I never managed was the backflip.

There is still a healthy market for tube testers. Certain vintage models fetch hundreds or, in some cases, even thousands of dollars.

Time for the Modern Rock 500, vroom vroom, on 97X the Future of Rock 'n Roll... gee it was nice when I could listen to it on the radio. If want to listen to all of these, I better get started, 10 years' worth...

Hey Leo, guess what's #2 on the list from the last year they were on the air in '09? Got this from one of their former DJs, but of course you gotta sign up, yadda yadda... (why do these things always turn into a PITA??).

john spurlock 2019 : here is every 97x woxy modern rock 500 playlist from 1989 to 2009, bam!

So I'll post the song from YouTube Leo, just for you! Why didn't we get Tops of the Pops on our side of the pond?

Ah, Top of the Pops. I saw plenty of it while I was overseas. We had things like Soul Train and American Bandstand. Not the same, but we did have music shows.

And since we're sharing Top of the Pops videos, there's this gem :D

Most reactions

Back