What's new

The Coffee House

I'm "taking off" a few days in July; Esri (the GIS Software Co.) is having their user's conference virtually so I don't have to pay out for travel and lodging. I tried to attend another virtual conference while working, and it didn't go well - missed 3/4 of the presentations.
 
I'm "taking off" a few days in July; Esri (the GIS Software Co.) is having their user's conference virtually so I don't have to pay out for travel and lodging. I tried to attend another virtual conference while working, and it didn't go well - missed 3/4 of the presentations.
Awesome, enjoy it.

I’ve had supervisors try to tell me to keep working while taking detailed notes of webinars. Yeah, that’s a big no for me. Which one do you want, boss? Notes or work?
 
By the way, all day today I thought it was Friday. I’m just crushed to realize that it’s not right.
It's been Friday all day where I am.

well yeah, now it is! I posted that on Thursday.
Time is relative, Sharon. You posted it on Thursday, but it felt like Friday, so it’s really Saturday in your head, which means tomorrow is Sunday, but you gained an extra day, so Monday will actually be Sunday. And Monday will feel like Tuesday, which kinda sucks, because Tuesday is the worst day of the week. And you’ll have two Tuesdays. Yikes. But, for Tropical, it’s been Friday all along, and when you thought it was Friday, it was really Thursday, but now that it’s Friday, he lost a day, so tomorrow is still Saturday, Sunday is still Sunday, Monday is still looming, and Tuesday still sucks. But, what’s interesting, is that he didn’t realize that you posted it Thursday, which means that he is possibly behind a day, so while today is Friday, at the time, he thought it was Friday, but it was actually Thursday in the posts.

Sorry, I’m bored.

And Tuesday still sucks.
 
By the way, all day today I thought it was Friday. I’m just crushed to realize that it’s not right.
It's been Friday all day where I am.

well yeah, now it is! I posted that on Thursday.
Time is relative, Sharon. You posted it on Thursday, but it felt like Friday, so it’s really Saturday in your head, which means tomorrow is Sunday, but you gained an extra day, so Monday will actually be Sunday. And Monday will feel like Tuesday, which kinda sucks, because Tuesday is the worst day of the week. And you’ll have two Tuesdays. Yikes. But, for Tropical, it’s been Friday all along, and when you thought it was Friday, it was really Thursday, but now that it’s Friday, he lost a day, so tomorrow is still Saturday, Sunday is still Sunday, Monday is still looming, and Tuesday still sucks. But, what’s interesting, is that he didn’t realize that you posted it Thursday, which means that he is possibly behind a day, so while today is Friday, at the time, he thought it was Friday, but it was actually Thursday in the posts.

Sorry, I’m bored.

And Tuesday still sucks.

mind officially blown
 
Well Hosers crazy Catalano is making another mountain run tonight hoping for clear dark skies for some Milky Way photos. Original plan was a nice leisurely drive up the coast of Maine, late dinner outdoors and some coastal locations but that area is expecting 40% cloud cover vs 6% in the mountains. This spot should be interesting if it works out - Cog railroad station and railroad bridge foreground. Plan B is the lake with the lupines in front of it that I posted some photos from the other day.

Going to be another long night of driving and bug spray! Fingers crossed for good skies, it’s a long drive. I’ll be shooting with a few of my local photo sisters. We’ll each drive our own car and practice distancing at each stop. This thing ain’t over people! Now is not the time to slack off on precautions.
 
By the way, all day today I thought it was Friday. I’m just crushed to realize that it’s not right.
It's been Friday all day where I am.

well yeah, now it is! I posted that on Thursday.
Time is relative, Sharon. You posted it on Thursday, but it felt like Friday, so it’s really Saturday in your head, which means tomorrow is Sunday, but you gained an extra day, so Monday will actually be Sunday. And Monday will feel like Tuesday, which kinda sucks, because Tuesday is the worst day of the week. And you’ll have two Tuesdays. Yikes. But, for Tropical, it’s been Friday all along, and when you thought it was Friday, it was really Thursday, but now that it’s Friday, he lost a day, so tomorrow is still Saturday, Sunday is still Sunday, Monday is still looming, and Tuesday still sucks. But, what’s interesting, is that he didn’t realize that you posted it Thursday, which means that he is possibly behind a day, so while today is Friday, at the time, he thought it was Friday, but it was actually Thursday in the posts.

Sorry, I’m bored.

And Tuesday still sucks.
@waday: Time is a creation inside the physical universe.

Experience life outside of time - from fifty years in the future to fifty years in history - or, at least as far back as last Tuesday.
 
Day one of AP scoring on the books. Did only five hours today - which is technically what is scheduled. We are supposedly in for 35 hours over 7 days = 5 hours/day. We can do more per day if we want - I think the maximum is 8 hours/day but I'll confirm tomorrow. I've heard that some of the scoring for other tests is getting done a few days early, so I'm planning on cranking it out over the next few days to make sure I get in my minimum 35 hours before they run out of essays. This is when it really pays off that I'll be home all weekend anyway :biggrin-93:
 
Happy Father's Day! Any special plans this weekend? Gave my husband a card and candy from me and the pups. Daughter stopped by last nigh with a gift, the traveling nurse one. The other will drop by too. Going to get carry out BBQ ribs for him and the place has non beef/pork entry for me. Hot tub gets delivered Wednesday. We got that since our 2 trips this year were canceled. I told him it was his Father's day gift :)
 
Hi all, talking of Father’s Day I have got three amazon parcels and strict instructions not to open until Sunday
I know Mrs and daughter have been planning something a B day and Father’s Day combo
Just wrapped up the diy for the W/e poss until Tuesday maybe I can find some time to quietly slip into photography mode lol
 
Just some takeout with Buzz and his family tomorrow. Otherwise, just doing my work and some chores.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom