What's new

The Coffee House

Hey hosers. Found two boxes of overhead transparencies in a closet yesterday. Pretty sure I am not going to need them anymore. Which is sad, because I really liked using the overhead.

I talked to my family on Saturday. I still have agida.

It's Tuesday, hosers. What's going on?
 
Hey hosers. Found two boxes of overhead transparencies in a closet yesterday. Pretty sure I am not going to need them anymore. Which is sad, because I really liked using the overhead.

I talked to my family on Saturday. I still have agida.

It's Tuesday, hosers. What's going on?
Not much happening this Tuesday. I'm making a new one-pot wonder dish later where the pasta is cooked in the pan, as opposed to boiling separately and adding later. I usually follow this latter method so this will be interesting. To me, at least. :lol:

My back has flared up again, after giving me several decent weeks. I did some yogic-style stretching and made it worse, so I'm downing pharmaceuticals and trying not to be too cranky. :icon_mad:

Other than that, I'm marveling at the weather - it's as cool outside right now as it would be if I were at my mom's house in Michigan. We've had a long, amazingly wonderful spring this year. Love it! All my potted herbs are happy, too.
 
Hey hosers. Found two boxes of overhead transparencies in a closet yesterday.
Were they the coloured ones or just transparent?

Transparent. Intended for use with special markers. The other box are transparent for use in laser printers.
 
Agree our plants have never looked better and weather has been so cool and dry - I love 70 and sunny with big fluffy clouds with a nice gentle breeze! I think we’re going to have a wonderful summer, weatherwise, because it’s one of those summers where everyone has had to cancel their plans!

I went to my other nephews graduation this morning from 10 AM to 10:30 AM. We were the only family there. It’s a small school, very limited class sizes - they spread the graduation out over three days and made it a very personal event for each student. It wasn’t just handing a diploma it was a speech by the principal about the accomplishments of each student, well I’m assuming they did the same thing for everyone that they did for my nephew... each teacher said a little something then the diploma and cheers all around. I was back home by 10:45.
 
The clear ones make great face shields for the hospital workers. Maybe you can donate them.
 
Hi all,
thank you square peg
Those clear sheets also make good stencils cut out your shape, whatever and you are away
Could have used some last week, when I stencilled our addy on the bins. Bright lumaglow yellow,
No chance of a mistake, lol
 
What a fantastic day it was today, life is so beautiful and it`s great to feel alive again. Reason why is after Mum going in to hospital nearly a month ago she is now doing great and coming back home tomorrow, we are so over the moon with this news and can`t wait to see her tomorrow.
So a big thank you to the wonderful NHS staff who helped save my Mum, total respect to you xx
 
Agree our plants have never looked better and weather has been so cool and dry - I love 70 and sunny with big fluffy clouds with a nice gentle breeze! I think we’re going to have a wonderful summer, weatherwise, because it’s one of those summers where everyone has had to cancel their plans!

I went to my other nephews graduation this morning from 10 AM to 10:30 AM. We were the only family there. It’s a small school, very limited class sizes - they spread the graduation out over three days and made it a very personal event for each student. It wasn’t just handing a diploma it was a speech by the principal about the accomplishments of each student, well I’m assuming they did the same thing for everyone that they did for my nephew... each teacher said a little something then the diploma and cheers all around. I was back home by 10:45.

The grads are in a different wold now. That is a nice touch for the principal to make it personal for each student.
 
The clear ones make great face shields for the hospital workers. Maybe you can donate them.

I have a friend who does 3D printing who said he could use them to make face shields for healthcare workers, so I'm sending him the boxes.

Hi all,
thank you square peg
Those clear sheets also make good stencils cut out your shape, whatever and you are away
Could have used some last week, when I stencilled our addy on the bins. Bright lumaglow yellow,
No chance of a mistake, lol

And I'll probably hold a few back for myself for this exact purpose.

What a fantastic day it was today, life is so beautiful and it`s great to feel alive again. Reason why is after Mum going in to hospital nearly a month ago she is now doing great and coming back home tomorrow, we are so over the moon with this news and can`t wait to see her tomorrow.
So a big thank you to the wonderful NHS staff who helped save my Mum, total respect to you xx

Good news, Dave!
 
Good morning. Time for work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom