What's new

The Coffee House

3 hour virtual training class today. Can’t wait.
 
An early morning post
The tip/recycling centre here has introduced a time slot system and limited customers/users to just one slot a week
So here I am up at 7 am loading the car packing as in as I can just taking a break to say hi knowing there will not be time later
 
Wow nobody posted since this am
Well it’s time 6 28 pm for me to go and put our evening meal on
Chat again later, save this thread from page 2 lol
 
Wow nobody posted since this am
Well it’s time 6 28 pm for me to go and put our evening meal on
Chat again later, save this thread from page 2 lol
Busy photo peoples. :1247:
 
and busy geography peoples.
 
And lazy other peoples.
 
Greetings Hosers! What’s everyone doing this weekend?
 
By the way, all day today I thought it was Friday. I’m just crushed to realize that it’s not right.
 
Taking an online workshop Sat. from the Royal School of Needlework (in the UK) on sketching flowers using color pencils, then making embroidery designs/patterns from that.

They'd just started online courses before the pandemic and their school of course has been shut down since. They scheduled this workshop (actually had two sessions I think a week or two apart which both filled/sold out) to accomodate US times, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST (which for them is like, 3 to 9 p.m.). All the sessions of their various workshops sold out in a hearbeat; they added sessions which also filled up fast! A much needed benefit for them I'm sure, and pretty cool for us in the USA to be able to participate (without having to be up at 5 a.m. if it was held on their time!).
 
By the way, all day today I thought it was Friday. I’m just crushed to realize that it’s not right.
I hate when that happens :(
 
Greetings Hosers! What’s everyone doing this weekend?
I have to go help MLW move her stuff at work on Saturday, she's being transferred to another office. Other than that, I was planning on putting the new desk together but the top is still in Cali, so I guess I'll draw or paint. Probably go ahead and take photos of the D750 grip and put that up for sale.
 
By the way, all day today I thought it was Friday. I’m just crushed to realize that it’s not right.

You and me both. Lol.

Edit: Not that it matters when you're stuck at home....but it is good to remember what day to set the trash out.
 
By the way, all day today I thought it was Friday. I’m just crushed to realize that it’s not right.

Yup, that sucks :(

I technically have off from work for the next two weeks. Tomorrow, I start my other job, though :bek181:

I am doing a week of AP scoring starting tomorrow, and every day until Thursday. Then I have *real* time off and go back to work on July 6th.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom