The Coffee House

In other news, I've done the 45 hours that was my goal. I completed 10 practice sets = 80 essays.

I can be done, now right? I shouldn't try to push things...just 2 more sets? 4 more sets? Or just one more hour, let's see how many sets I can do?

I might have a problem...

The only thing I know about plumbing is "hot on the left, cold on the right, and stuff don't go uphill," but traps keep out the sewer gas - a real health problem.

Oooo, thunder!
I take a look outside and there are blue skies, except the grey bit rolling in directly over the apartment.

The hot tub got delivered yesterday. So nice to sit and float this morning. I have one of those two inflated rolls with mesh in-between. Odd my knees don't ache too much today. Must be the water therapy. My husband has a bad shoulder and hopefully it will help him.

The hot tub got delivered yesterday. So nice to sit and float this morning. I have one of those two inflated rolls with mesh in-between. Odd my knees don't ache too much today. Must be the water therapy. My husband has a bad shoulder and hopefully it will help him.

we have those floats in our pool and I love them. How big is the hot tub?

The only thing I know about plumbing is "hot on the left, cold on the right, and stuff don't go uphill," but traps keep out the sewer gas - a real health problem.
I think the general view is if you live in Bangkok, sewer gas is a comparatively low risk. :) But apart from the smell, I think there could be infection and pest risks - so I now have a fully trapped condo.

Nice! I guess it releases pressure on joints, so helps reduce pain?

Hi all, hot here already @9.41 BST
Up early to finish diy project before the day got toooooo hot
Photography has taken a back seat with all the good weather, the little jobs that need doing that now can be done because I can get the materials are taking my time. Problem is that because of naff knees everything takes me so much longer than it used to 30years ago but I get out there do what I can, stop do a bit more until it’s just too painful then I stop for a day or two.

GM Hosers! It’s almost Friday and I am on vacation all next week. No big plans as I am still not ready to use a hotel or bnb. Was hoping to do a lighthouse run up the coast of Maine and catch 4 or 5 of them but Maine is not accepting visitors from MA right now - even though MA currently has the lowest transmission rate in the country. We may spend a day on the Cape instead. Definitely heading to NH at least one day with my mom. She’s been stir crazy and needs a day out.
Some friends of mine from MA went scuba diving at Nubble Light the other day. There was even a car there from Georgia. The police drove through and no one bothered them.

GM Hosers! It’s almost Friday and I am on vacation all next week. No big plans as I am still not ready to use a hotel or bnb. Was hoping to do a lighthouse run up the coast of Maine and catch 4 or 5 of them but Maine is not accepting visitors from MA right now - even though MA currently has the lowest transmission rate in the country. We may spend a day on the Cape instead. Definitely heading to NH at least one day with my mom. She’s been stir crazy and needs a day out.
Some friends of mine from MA went scuba diving at Nubble Light the other day. There was even a car there from Georgia. The police drove through and no one bothered them.

I’m sure I could go to Maine and not get hassled but I’m going to respect their quarantine requirements. It drives me nuts when people just ignore the public health rules and recommendations like it applies to everyone but them. That’s how the US has ended up being at the bottom of the pack in stopping this virus from spreading. Our town is having some free Covid testing so if I end up going to that and get a negative result, then I’ll go.

Hi all here in uk people are going mad at the beaches, the police had to close a road
If this does not cause a second wave, we will be extremely lucky

This has been my diy project for the last few months, take a piece of scrap wood that is used in the transport of wood known locally as Dunnage. Often is two pieces nailed together
And turn it into the following, a set of border edgings plus a small fan for a climbing plant. Some of the off cuts were used to make the fan, rest will be used on the bbq and the saw dust was used for rabbets run.
Eco friendly, bio degradable, reused scrap wood
5A78FD3D-D138-4470-BF89-B85384C33CEC.jpeg
3CED1A13-762F-4716-B66B-A2A9E3BD1F6A.jpeg
768717A4-E7F0-4515-B782-45D54545E8C7.jpeg
B9CF057C-55E0-4583-A110-0F4CAADE6246.jpeg
3398AB12-4729-409F-8E50-DD7B591F27C6.jpeg

Attachments

• C968F996-8B82-4E8C-B102-04F1DEECB6B8.jpeg
    C968F996-8B82-4E8C-B102-04F1DEECB6B8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
This has been my diy project for the last few months, take a piece of scrap wood that is used in the transport of wood known locally as Dunnage. Often is two pieces nailed together
And turn it into the following, a set of border edgings plus a small fan for a climbing plant. Some of the off cuts were used to make the fan, rest will be used on the bbq and the saw dust was used for rabbets run.
Eco friendly, bio degradable, reused scrap wood
View attachment 193564View attachment 193567View attachment 193568View attachment 193569View attachment 193571
Wow - impressive work! The edgings look amazing, and so does the little trellis fan. Your garden will look amazing! Definitely smart way to reuse this scrap wood. :icon_thumleft:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back