What's new

The Coffee House

Lol
Well folks It’s pumpkin time for me, I am in a lot of pain and feeling a bit offended by a post elsewhere
Night all chat again later
 
Lol
Well folks It’s pumpkin time for me, I am in a lot of pain and feeling a bit offended by a post elsewhere
Night all chat again later

Gnight! Sleep tight. Don't let the internet bite.
 
Hey hosers.

Feeling a bit salty at the moment. I have two large garbage bags filled with old clothes, plus several small appliances and knickknacks that I was bringing to the Goodwill today. Checked to make sure that stores were open and taking donations. Got everything into the car and shlepped over there, only to find a sign saying "No donations today" and a guy telling me to go away.

Grrrrrr :angry:

I left everything in the car and will try again probably on Thursday or Friday.

For now, I at least get to burn stuff.
(No, nothing important, just years of files that I do not plan on keeping anymore. It's fun to burn it, though.)
 
Morning all, cold wet here. G daughters birthday, rung and sang happy birthday, poor kid lol,
Times like this, covid bites. Normally we would have gone to them or they would have come here.
Oh well, they are safe so are we.
 
Good morning everyone!

Good afternoon everyone!

Good night everyone!

:allteeth:
 
Last edited:
I will bid you a hearty good afternoon, Sir! It's just after 12:30 pm on the East coast. :icon_sunny:

Waiting for the humidity to leave the area. I hope it does. Our temperatures haven't been bad for this time of year, but the humidity is thick and nasty, and drives people indoors early. If we're lucky we'll get a few showers out of it.
 
Nasty here. Humid and gross. Been hiding out in the air conditioning with the pups all day. Not cooking tonight (sorry food thread, see you in September!). Might whip up a nice frozen drink though. Chambord Colada anyone?
 
Last edited:
Yes!!! I found the missing piece!!

FB_IMG_1594335012561.webp


NOOOOOOOOO!!!

FB_IMG_1594335020156.webp
 
Nice, puzzle glue or tear down? =]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom