What's new

The Coffee House

That is a nice bowl, even solo. =]
 
20200706_084618.webp
Ran into a gentleman using this 1 early morning.
Nice enough to answer my few questions about his set up. Was doing b/w with 2 sec shutter delay.
4x5 negative or 3x4 sorry forgot.
Getting more crowded here at Grand Teton N.Park!
 
View attachment 194311
With my phone early morning before camera set up, and then they were gone. I could not complain about that background!
As you know, not much service to post photos but wanted to say hi!
Hi back! It's incredibly beautiful out there! There's no way you can get tired of that scenery. :)
 
View attachment 194310
Ran into a gentleman using this 1 early morning.
Nice enough to answer my few questions about his set up. Was doing b/w with 2 sec shutter delay.
4x5 negative or 3x4 sorry forgot.
Getting more crowded here at Grand Teton N.Park!

View attachment 194311
With my phone early morning before camera set up, and then they were gone. I could not complain about that background!
As you know, not much service to post photos but wanted to say hi!

Nice image set =]
 
[QUOTE="terri, post:
Hi back! It's incredibly beautiful out there! There's no way you can get tired of that scenery. :)[/QUOTE]

It is too beautiful to ever get tired of.!
 
Got my new graduated cylinders. I was interrupted while developing film for the wife's craving of spiced pumpkin bread. So I baked some spiced pumpkin bread. =]

onqT9Z0l.jpg
VZxX0tml.jpg
 
Got my new graduated cylinders. I was interrupted while developing film for the wife's craving of spiced pumpkin bread. So I baked some spiced pumpkin bread. =]

onqT9Z0l.jpg
VZxX0tml.jpg

*Sigh*

That looks awesome, all of it!

This post reminds me that gluten-free bread - pumpkin or otherwise - suuuuuuuuucks, and that I have a huge backlog of film to develop. It's been so long that I have no idea what I am going to find on those rolls.
 
Got my new graduated cylinders. I was interrupted while developing film for the wife's craving of spiced pumpkin bread. So I baked some spiced pumpkin bread. =]

onqT9Z0l.jpg
VZxX0tml.jpg

*Sigh*

That looks awesome, all of it!

This post reminds me that gluten-free bread - pumpkin or otherwise - suuuuuuuuucks, and that I have a huge backlog of film to develop. It's been so long that I have no idea what I am going to find on those rolls.
Gluten-free bread is a contradictory effort, doomed to failure, I agree. Gluten is kind of the point in good bread!

And, oddly - I just found an undeveloped roll of Tmax. I am painting a bookcase and it was lying on its side in the back. Not even refrigerated, so I'm not expecting much. :(
 
A fun day river rafting but was a bit worried about the transport arrangements ....... what could possibly go wrong ......

20200712-OI000031.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: PJM
View attachment 194311
With my phone early morning before camera set up, and then they were gone. I could not complain about that background!
As you know, not much service to post photos but wanted to say hi!

Wow so beautiful! Hi Nancy, I'm glad you're having fun and staying safe. I am really hoping my trip out there is still a go in a few months. Not sure if I'll be willing to travel if things don't start to turn around with the virus. Northeast US got off to a rough start but has been good about getting it under control. Meanwhile the rest of the country is spreading it like crazy. If they don't cancel the photo tour and I opt not to go I will probably lose my money that I paid. I can cancel my flights and pre and post tour hotel reservations and get my points and miles back but I will be out the cost of the photo tour which included hotel and meals so was pretty pricey.

Happy Sunday Hosers! It is hot hot hot here in the Boston area. Going to chill with the ac, maybe venture out for a dip in the pool in the late afternoon. Dinner will have to be out somewhere so I won't be cooking once again. Sorry food thread - maybe next week...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom