What's new

The Coffee House

For reasons I'll not go into here, I'll beg to differ. Each to their own of course.
 
Hey hosers.

So I did a thing today.

FB_IMG_1596486187515.webp
 
Congrats!!! :icon_cheers: And how are the girls and Bob taking to their new digs? Everyone hiding?
 
Saweeeeet!
 
Congrats!!! :icon_cheers: And how are the girls and Bob taking to their new digs? Everyone hiding?

They don't even know yet! Closing was this morning. Moving will happen slowly over the next two weeks. First painting, new floors, some minor repairs and cosmetic updates. Buzz and I are going to Ikea on Friday - got a few pieces I would like to buy new. Tomorrow we are going to pick up the flooring, which has to acclimate for a few days, start on the paint prep work, and I'm going to spend a good while cleaning.

But I'm telling the girls about the bunnies and deer in the back yard, and the morning doves in the front yard. They are going to lose their furry little minds! :icon_cat::icon_cat: They're used to the view from the second floor ;) Just wait until I get them harness trained and take them out for the first time!
 
Just wait until I get them harness trained and take them out for the first time!
o HO! Now that's what I'd call a ticket-selling event! :boogie:
 
Pics or it didn’t happen
 
YAY! Congrat's, Hon.
 

Facebook must be cyber stalking me again. I commented on your post last night and the ad for the cat harness popped up in my FB feed this morning.

Yes, and not just based on our searches. I thought it was an urban myth about our phones listening to us, but I was discussing flooring in a DIY store, and ads for flooring popped up later in the day - but I'd not typed in any searches about flooring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom