What's new

The Coffee House

This is a very appropriate birthday cake for me -- Jim Henson's is the same day!
No candles (too much fire).

[

Happy Birthday!! Good cake.
 
This is a very appropriate birthday cake for me -- Jim Henson's is the same day!
No candles (too much fire).

[
That is so cute! ! Happy birthday, Bear! :band:
 
Cake is chocolate, icing very blue. Too much sugar, but I don't care.
 
Me want cake!
 
It's also morning here.

I would like a cup of black coffee, and a cinnamon roll.
 
8pm here. If I have a coffee now I will be awake all night
I have both pod coffee and drip filter. Depends on what I feel like having.
I am now normally a mug a day limit sometimes two.....
Many years ago I was in France and had a coffee there it was small and strong enough to strip paint. First and last time lol
 
Thanks, guys.
Come on down (and over) - there's plenty.

MLW took me to lunch, then shopping. Lunch desert was a Lady Godiva - coffee with Grand Marnier & Godiva Dark Liqueur.
Instead of a tablet, I found what will be a new bear cabinet to replace the IKEA stuff messed up in the the mini-flood.


Bear cabinet #2
by Snowbear Photography, on Flickr
 
That is an awesome looking cabinet, Bear. My work area is crammed, too - I need to get me one!
 
Good cabinet, Charlie!

It reminds me that I need to go "antiquing" for a good table for myself.

So, today I wrenched my anke pretty good while moving the table saw outside. Buzz says my new nickname is now Hopalong. Good thing that laying floors isn't done on my feet.

Going to do as much as we can tomorrow and also put together my new bed. Getting closer to moving day!
 
After seeing a few reports about color up in the notches (northern NH) we decided to make a leaf peeping run today. With the drought we’ve had this year and the weather ping ponging from 40’s to 80’s every day, I think we may be in for a blink and you missed it foliage season around here.

See you all in about 12 hours!
 
Take care of that ankle, Hopalong. The cabinet is marked as green, though it looks closer to white. I really wanted glass doors, but this works very well. We'll try to pick it up next weekend; no rush, the shop owners are family friends.

Sounds great, Sharon. We're planning on going to see some color in a couple weeks; probably try for Blue Ridge / Skyline Drive, though Western MD and PA may be a good choice. Hmmm ... if we can find a Jeep Gladiator to rent, without spending a small fortune, (and decent weather) maybe we can combine the bear case task with the mountain trip.
 
That is an awesome looking cabinet, Bear. My work area is crammed, too - I need to get me one!
Yes. They have a couple other cabinets, though not exactly the same - come on up (but wear a mask).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom