The Coffee House

I really wanted glass doors, but this works very well.
This one will reduce smudges and fingerprints. It's a good thing! :)

I'll be up there in time for dinner tomorrow. I think I can lash one on the top of my car. ;)

But it all depends on dinner - whatcha making? :popcorn:

New England clam chowder, Maryland crab cakes, and a nice Caesar salad.

Take care with your ankle @limr Good thing you are working on the floors.

@snowbear love the cabinet. Appears to be well made.

Quincy in the new booster car seat. We took the optional padded bed out so the pups fit more in the basket instead of top. He was apprehensive to get in the car after the brake slam last time. Funny to see him looking out the windows. A whole new world for him.

092720_009SMALLw.jpg

Hi all, 00:27 BST here, had a brew of coffee this afternoon about 3pm still bouncing off the walls

BST - Brexit Standard Time?

Nahhh. We have endured pandemics before. We will again. Scientists have been saying one was coming for years.

Hosers. My back is currently burning from having steroid injections this afternoon. The Lidocaine that is mixed into the steroid as a numbing agent is starting to wear off, but I'm supposed to wait awhile longer before gulping any NSAIDS. Bah! Back issues suck. :(

The good news is that right before the shots, I did remember to load my mystery roll of TMax 100 last night. I found it way in the back of a bookcase we painted this summer, and I honestly have no clue what it is. Now that it's at least in the tank, I have made a date with it later this week. Back must cooperate soon!

Hosers. My back is currently burning from having steroid injections this afternoon. The Lidocaine that is mixed into the steroid as a numbing agent is starting to wear off, but I'm supposed to wait awhile longer before gulping any NSAIDS. Bah! Back issues suck. :(

The good news is that right before the shots, I did remember to load my mystery roll of TMax 100 last night. I found it way in the back of a bookcase we painted this summer, and I honestly have no clue what it is. Now that it's at least in the tank, I have made a date with it later this week. Back must cooperate soon!

That sucks about your back :( I hope the time until you can gobble some NSAIDs passes quickly!

My ankle is getting better. All things considered, I got off easy. It was just a bad twist - not too much swelling at all and mostly fine when the foot is straight. It's the 3rd day and I don't really have a noticeable limp anymore. Been taking Aleve and using lidocaine cream and compression socks. Got an ankle brace, too, just to keep it all stable so I don't twist it again.

In other news, the dining area floors are down.
FB_IMG_1601325214979.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back