What's new

The Coffee House

Wonderful, Leonore.
 
Love it.
 
Thank you kindly, folks. Next weekend is closets, transition pieces, and trim. During the week, I will start painting the existing trim and the new. And then I start planning to move my stuff, and smaller jobs that can be done with furniture in the house will get dealt with after I move.
 
Day 6 of schnauzer school learning a new command. Funny they all line up and sit without direction now. The command is head down. Snickers got it first day, Oscar got it yesterday and actually did it later without a treat lure, and Quincy still the class clown. He may need special one on one time. Oscar goes in for dental cleaning tomorrow so I'll work with Quincy & Snickers only. The class is only 5 minutes or so.
 
Good luck with the training, @CherylL ! They are all so cute, but I bet they're a handful. ;) You're to be commended for getting them this extra training time.
 
Good luck with the training, @CherylL ! They are all so cute, but I bet they're a handful. ;) You're to be commended for getting them this extra training time.

They are handful when the doorbell rings! It took a week to sit on the little red stool for photos. Each day sit and stay longer. The head down is taking longer to accomplish. When I take their photo sometimes I'll say to stay while I check my settings :laugh2:
 
Have fun with the training. Our Molly went to training classes, did fine until the day of test.
Someone had left a store room open at the centre and Molly is such a nosey girl she was far more interested in this new room than obeying stupid commands she could do with her eyes closed lol
 
RIP, Eddie Van Halen. A good musician on a guitar. :heartpump:
 
So sad.
 
Good morning, peeps. Happy Saturday!

MLW and I (and maybe Lazy_Lobster) are trekking out to Western Maryland and try to catch some Autumn colors. It's been a while since I've been up that way, so I'm really looking forward to this little road trip.
 
I may skip fall this weekend to get caught up on chores and sleep. J/k!

last night was watching a movie where the pilot had locked himself in the cockpit to get away from hijackers. The hijackers were pounding on the door. Had to turn it off because every time they pounded on the door both our dogs would run to our front door and bark! It fooled me the first time and8 got up to see if someone was out there. I may have to move the surround sound speaker to a different spot!
 
Lol I know that feeling. The Amazon advert where they ring the door bell sets our two dogs off
 
I may skip fall this weekend to get caught up on chores and sleep. J/k!

last night was watching a movie where the pilot had locked himself in the cockpit to get away from hijackers. The hijackers were pounding on the door. Had to turn it off because every time they pounded on the door both our dogs would run to our front door and bark! It fooled me the first time and8 got up to see if someone was out there. I may have to move the surround sound speaker to a different spot!
When Odin was alive, it was the doorbell - any doorbell. You don't think about these kinds of things on TV/commercials unless you have a family member who thinks they're guarding the place. :lol:

Halloween was always a nightmare - until he was so advanced in age he went deaf. Ah, that pug. We still miss him and talk about him; he's part of the family lore. :heartpump:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom