What's new

The Coffee House

Hmmm wonder if my dog will participate without breaking everything...
 
Hey hosers.

Totally going to try this with the girls.

In other news, I'm feeling pretty salty today.

That is all. Carry on.
 
Speaking of cats....er, kittens. Update photos!

They became oddly obsessed the other night with the Pyrex measuring cup I use to pour water into their bowl. I'm giving them only filtered water from the fridge, so this is how I transport it from the kitchen to the closet. They love to watch the water pour out. Then they attacked the cup.

Pyrex fun 1.webp


Rose wouldn't stop until she jammed her whole head in there.

Pyrex fun 2.webp



Then Sage had to do it, too, of course.

Pyrex fun 3.webp



Pyrex fun 4.webp



Pyrex fun 5.webp
 
Zelda does the same thing! I use a pitcher to fill with filtered water from the kitchen and she loves to watch me pour the water. The other day, she stuck her head right in to drink from the pitcher.

But of course, she has recently discovered that the new house also has a Magic Fountain (bathroom faucet), just like the old house, so she still gets excited when I fill the water bowls, but she gets just as excited if I walk into the bathroom, and she'll jump onto the counter and wait for me to make the Magic Fountain work.
 
I know I have seen something about cats in glass bowls. Not sure if it was Facebook or Insta or tiktok... a quick google search yielded dozens of hilarious photos.
 
We were at one of the landscape nurseries last week looking for Christmas decorations. As we were in the aisle that contains dog toys, MLW said something like "I guess they have cat toys, somewhere." Lazy_lobster piped back "Everything is a cat toy."
 
As I am sitting here, I am planning my next out of the box photo shoot. Has to be something that I can do around the house and something I can stop at a moments notice if Mrs needs me.
If it works I will post images and how it was done notes
 
The little girls say Good morning from their favorite snuggle place Happy Friday!

Kitties snuggle.webp
 
You'll be glad to know those faces get chewed on regularly by me. It cannot be avoided! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom