What's new

The Coffee House

I got a 48 hour shift for Xmas

20201225_183927~2.webp


Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
 
cmw3_d750_DSC_3437.webp


We have a rare white Christmas in DC! It's only millimeters deep, but there is snow on the ground.
 
Merry Christmas and whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year!

Sorry for the late post. Woke up yesterday to a burst water pipe. Long story. My son came over today and we got things sorted out. Sucked, but could have been much worse. Got a bit more clean up tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing fine. It's been a very weird year.
 
Merry Christmas and whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year!

Sorry for the late post. Woke up yesterday to a burst water pipe. Long story. My son came over today and we got things sorted out. Sucked, but could have been much worse. Got a bit more clean up tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing fine. It's been a very weird year.

Sorry to hear that - not what you want on Christmas day.
 
Hi all, blowing a gale here. Some damage to the garden depending on how Mrs is today I may be able to get out and do some repairs
 
Merry Christmas and whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year!

Sorry for the late post. Woke up yesterday to a burst water pipe. Long story. My son came over today and we got things sorted out. Sucked, but could have been much worse. Got a bit more clean up tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing fine. It's been a very weird year.
Yikes - what a way to start the day - any day, let alone Christmas. Burst water pipes are no joke. Glad you were able to tackle it yourself.

"Weird year" - yeah, that's one way to put it. :lol: Drawing to a close, at last, though we're still in the weeds with the pandemic and all.

Happy New Year!
 
Hi all, blowing a gale here. Some damage to the garden depending on how Mrs is today I may be able to get out and do some repairs
We had a wild weather night/day a few days ago but only lost one shutter, so I'm grateful for that! Hope your garden isn't too badly damaged.

The appliance repair folks are scheduled for tomorrow morning to (hopefully) fix the dang microwave. Stupid appliance, that happens to be annoyingly convenient - I've missed it!
 
Weather around here was embarrassingly good. No snow in the week before Christmas and then overnight snow for a fresh cover. There was even some sun briefly in the afternoon. It has been just cold enough to keep it from melting, and again brief sun in early noon yesterday and today. The only downside is that I just keep getting busy when the sun is around and then I get out with my camera and it's heavily clouded again. Anyway, I hope we are all staying well. . . .
 
This is too funny not to share.
D7855692-AB60-4477-BB44-6DFC663A8FD9.webp
 
Fell to the second page??

Here, let me fix that. You're welcome.

86e417d70844cf8c6dfbfbe9aa719ed8.webp
 
It took me a minute but I see them now! :biglaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom