The Coffee House

@snowbear that stinks. What do you think happened? Was it a mentally ill person or were you in someone’s parking spot?

We don't have assigned parking spots, so it's first come, first parked. I think he was drunk or high, and maybe drove something not as nice. It could have been a lot worse - broken window, dented metal, etc. It's a car; they break. I just hope the guys in the cars with red & blue lights catch up with him; the next car owner may be less easy-going and armed.

Hi all, sorry to hear that some rat bag has messed with your jeep
I have been designing and building new gates for the front of my place. Now I can let the dogs out with me

Attachments

• 686C3D68-2C77-4050-BF2D-08E67CBC830A.jpeg
    686C3D68-2C77-4050-BF2D-08E67CBC830A.jpeg
    959.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 324B586F-D93D-49ED-BEFC-432F5D72D7B5.jpeg
    324B586F-D93D-49ED-BEFC-432F5D72D7B5.jpeg
    957.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 1A35BA26-952D-43E0-AED1-935317399192.jpeg
    1A35BA26-952D-43E0-AED1-935317399192.jpeg
    716.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi all, sorry to hear that some rat bag has messed with your jeep
I have been designing and building new gates for the front of my place. Now I can let the dogs out with me
Wow! Excellent wood working!

We don't have assigned parking spots, so it's first come, first parked. I think he was drunk or high, and maybe drove something not as nice. It could have been a lot worse - broken window, dented metal, etc. It's a car; they break. I just hope the guys in the cars with red & blue lights catch up with him; the next car owner may be less easy-going and armed.
You're very likely right on the money here; the behavior seems so arbitrary and weird.

He's lucky he picked on you! ;) Glad you already have a fix in hand. I agree with Sharon: that stinks! Sorry that even happened. :(

Hi all being hammered by the storm the bridge to the island was closed for three hours today.. A vid of how bad was posted on facebook "hayling Island"
Just taking a break from looking at and editing photos from last week when I had a day out with the dogs and the camera. visited a place that i have not been to for forty plus years.. a lot of changes.
wont have much time for a number of days as the back garden that i have worked so hard on is now a wreck.

Eek! Sounds like that storm was a bad one, Katomi!

Looking forward to seeing the recent pics whenever you get time. Stay safe!

Good morning, hosers. We have a busy day planned, trying to get caught up on things we've missed at Sherry's.
The new ceiling fan is up but I have to re-work the wiring in that spot to get everything "hidden." I also have to add the light module to the fan. My second job is to hang two inside doors. The door frames are already drilled so this won't be too bad.

Tomorrow or Monday, I'll install the lock on the truck. I'm also going to pull the spare out and get the wheel and tire spec's. Jeep only made a 17" spare for the Wrangler/Gladiator but this trim level rolls on 18" wheels. My plan is to get a wheel & tire to match the others for the spare. I'm also seriously considering a set of 17" wheels (probably match the spare) for actual snow tires for next year.

Good morning, hosers. We have a busy day planned, trying to get caught up on things we've missed at Sherry's.
The new ceiling fan is up but I have to re-work the wiring in that spot to get everything "hidden." I also have to add the light module to the fan. My second job is to hang two inside doors. The door frames are already drilled so this won't be too bad.

Tomorrow or Monday, I'll install the lock on the truck. I'm also going to pull the spare out and get the wheel and tire spec's. Jeep only made a 17" spare for the Wrangler/Gladiator but this trim level rolls on 18" wheels. My plan is to get a wheel & tire to match the others for the spare. I'm also seriously considering a set of 17" wheels (probably match the spare) for actual snow tires for next year.
I am loving my Michelin Cross Climate 2 all season tires. Very smooth ride and great in the snow. I’m happy I spent the extra money - they are a huge upgrade over the factory tires that were on the car when I bought it. Check out BJs Wholesale tire service. Very competitive pricing and good service.

Hi all being hammered by the storm the bridge to the island was closed for three hours today.. A vid of how bad was posted on facebook "hayling Island"
Just taking a break from looking at and editing photos from last week when I had a day out with the dogs and the camera. visited a place that i have not been to for forty plus years.. a lot of changes.
wont have much time for a number of days as the back garden that i have worked so hard on is now a wreck.
Stay safe! Hope your garden isn't damaged.

I am loving my Michelin Cross Climate 2 all season tires. Very smooth ride and great in the snow. I’m happy I spent the extra money - they are a huge upgrade over the factory tires that were on the car when I bought it. Check out BJs Wholesale tire service. Very competitive pricing and good service.
I'll look at them. When we had the TrailBlazer, we got a set of Bridgestone Deulers and really liked them: pretty quiet but good traction in the slop. The Gladdy came with Deuler HTs, the highway tire. For snow, I'm leaning toward the Bridgestone Blizzak line, and if I do throw A/Ts on, I'll give the Deuler ATs a shot. There's plenty of time - less than 10k on the truck and I don't think we'll get any more measurable snow this season.

It seems to be a bad winter in the east. Toronto had some flooding which is very rare.

Most reactions

Back