The Coffee House

Morning all, least ways it’s morning here. Well the back garden is trashed. All the seating area I built and fixed up lights is under the pile in pics 3&4 had to build an temp fence to stop my dogs from excepting
But on the bright side the high tide and storm surge did not reach me and I am ok

Attachments

• 19AAB5CA-8E8D-478A-BD82-A5C0FA25E003.jpeg
    19AAB5CA-8E8D-478A-BD82-A5C0FA25E003.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 9464B4B6-3FBC-4FBA-B348-A20222373438.jpeg
    9464B4B6-3FBC-4FBA-B348-A20222373438.jpeg
    676 KB · Views: 17
  • 97AAE8E3-2ED3-47F3-A08F-1E64466DE3D1.jpeg
    97AAE8E3-2ED3-47F3-A08F-1E64466DE3D1.jpeg
    786.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 88CA7856-4F78-4FDA-B1AF-C18B0E5BC686.jpeg
    88CA7856-4F78-4FDA-B1AF-C18B0E5BC686.jpeg
    813 KB · Views: 16
Wow, I am sorry about the garden, but glad it wasn't worse and that you're okay.

I'll look at them. When we had the TrailBlazer, we got a set of Bridgestone Deulers and really liked them: pretty quiet but good traction in the slop. The Gladdy came with Deuler HTs, the highway tire. For snow, I'm leaning toward the Bridgestone Blizzak line, and if I do throw A/Ts on, I'll give the Deuler ATs a shot. There's plenty of time - less than 10k on the truck and I don't think we'll get any more measurable snow this season.
I had a set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak's on my old Toyota Camry, amazing tires, made it seem like I had 4 wheel drive on that little rice burner!

Morning all, least ways it’s morning here. Well the back garden is trashed. All the seating area I built and fixed up lights is under the pile in pics 3&4 had to build an temp fence to stop my dogs from excepting
But on the bright side the high tide and storm surge did not reach me and I am ok

What caused the damage?

What are the numerologists doing this afternoon at 2:22 on 2-22-22?

(I would ask about this morning at 2:22, but no one in their right mind is up at that hour.)

Last edited:

(I would ask about this morning at 2:22, but no one in their right mind is up at that hour.)
If the Milky way core was visible I’d be up at 2:22am… oh wait you said “in their right mind” 😂😂😂

For my friends doing Wordle - here is a link to the archive where you can do the original puzzles from game 1, as many at a time as you want. It’s good practice. Open it up in a new tab or you lose progress when you click off of it.

Plenty of us night owls could be awake at 02:22 and yes, we are in our right minds, so :icon_tongue:

Also, you've skipped right over 22:22.

Senior moments or user errors? I could not get the Fuji 16mm to auto focus. After much googling realized that I had the "clutch" out on the lens and not locked in place towards the camera. I must have moved it when I was switching lenses. The other camera, the Canon, I got a few months ago and set cards to sequential. When 1 fills up it switches to 2. Every time I took the card out of 1 to transfer to the computer I would then put the card back in the camera and now it is switched to 2. I would then have to go into the menu and switch it to 1 and then 2. I thought for months now that I must be bumping something on the screen when I was shooting. Finally found out by googling that when I took the 1 card out for transfer by closing the camera door the camera thinks there is only one card and changes to 2. Even when the camera is off. So now I leave the door open while transferring all is good. :BangHead:

Senior moments or user errors? I could not get the Fuji 16mm to auto focus. After much googling realized that I had the "clutch" out on the lens and not locked in place towards the camera. I must have moved it when I was switching lenses. The other camera, the Canon, I got a few months ago and set cards to sequential. When 1 fills up it switches to 2. Every time I took the card out of 1 to transfer to the computer I would then put the card back in the camera and now it is switched to 2. I would then have to go into the menu and switch it to 1 and then 2. I thought for months now that I must be bumping something on the screen when I was shooting. Finally found out by googling that when I took the 1 card out for transfer by closing the camera door the camera thinks there is only one card and changes to 2. Even when the camera is off. So now I leave the door open while transferring all is good. :BangHead:
I generally have mine set the same way: one, then two. But I'll switch them after a few sessions so the same card isn't the only one getting used. I marked them "A" and "B"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back