The Coffee House

A day on the beach….. sounds nice. The beach used to be brilliant mrs and I used to walk along but the local authority started to build up with stones as sea defences now it’s over meter and half high so now it’s it’s a climb to get to the water and from the path you Can’t see the view.

Snow bear, everyone you can see now he is relaxing lol
52C53AFA-339F-45CC-8CDF-49FD751D800B.jpeg

76 degrees when we left the house this morning at 10:30 to run errands, just pulled into the garage, the temperature was 55 degrees and falling fast. 😲

I returned a few days ago from sunny warm rainy Mexico. It rained the last 2 days, but all ok because it was 2 days of no cooking or cleaning. Catching up since we got home. I have an outside photo session this weekend and hopefully it will be warm and sunny. Today is in the 40s. Grand has a home basketball game and I will attempt again to take sports photos. Taking the Canon this time.

The grands came over and usually I will bring them back something. They didn't like Mexican candy and tired of Tshirts. This year I brought back my daughter a specialty Mexican chocolate. For the grands I made a game of questions and passed out my left over one dollar bills. That was a big hit!

What in the world have I been googling to have this little gem show up in my social media feed?

🤣🤣🤣
IMG_5543.jpeg

Let’s hear your best AI instructions to produce this photo!

Hey hosers.

Thankfully the stupid heat wave is over and we are back to good, proper autumn weather. I am so happy! 😁 I even finally turned the heat on. Mind you, the heat is still only set to 64, and it gets put back to 58 for nighttime, otherwise I would crumble into a pile of dust. 😂

Hosers, it's literally snowing on the trick or treaters here. The parents are gamely letting carloads of kids out in the middle of the block so they can run like hell. :biglaugh:

Hey, I grew up here and I've lived it! So I can have a chuckle or three. ;)

I woke up this morning shivering. Seems I forgot to switch the the thermostat from cool to heat last night, so I was already cold when I opened the door to take Phoebe out, but even that didn't prepare me for the arctic blast. 27 out there with a North wind that made it feel like 20. I can deal with cold weather, but these 40 to 50 degree temperature swings in the same day are a PITA.

Hosers, it's literally snowing on the trick or treaters here. The parents are gamely letting carloads of kids out in the middle of the block so they can run like hell. :biglaugh:

Hey, I grew up here and I've lived it! So I can have a chuckle or three. ;)
Cold here last night but no snow or rain so it was a good trick or treat. We’re on a busy road traffic wise so we don’t get any trick or treaters at our house. I went to a friends to help give out candy and see all the little cuties. It was fun!

@smoke665 : That's pretty darn chilly for the South this time of year! Sounds like a lot of us got in on this cold front.

A view from my porch, about 5 minutes ago:

20231101_093844.jpg

Just a dusting. ;) Gorgeous blue skies so this will all be gone by the afternoon. The hubby is annoyed because he wanted to cut the front yard today and clearly that's not happening. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back