What's new

The Coffee House

@CherylL your boots reminded me I have a pair in my closet I need to dig out. LOL
 
Today and tomorrow a heat wave of 30 degrees. And then it will be back to the teens. Going to get groceries today. The upside is I get to wear my new boots I bought last year. I think I've only worn them twice last season.

View attachment 271117
These are cute!
 
These are cute!
The boots are warm and comfy. There is a side zip for easy on and off. My husband was with me when I tried on and he laughed. Then he realized the sales woman had the same pair on. Changed his mind.
 
I have a nice pair of duck boots that paired with a pair of Merino wool socks are nice and toasty. A far cry from the days of working on a flight line in a pair of leather steel toe boots soaked through and through from the slush and frozen rain. Miserable days those were.
 
MLW sent me a text yesterday morning: the dash thermometer on the truck read 14 degrees and the tire pressure was 29 psi in each. After the 20 minute drive to work, the tires had gotten up to 31 psi. They are normally set to 38 psi.

I just let her know I ususally air down to 25 or 26 for the beach and trails so she'll get better traction. 😆

When she got home they were up to 32 psi; we filled them back up to 37/38 last night.

Expecting another one to three inches of snow tomorrow.
 
Warming trend here: -9C=16F. Dead calm made 3 miles bearable. YakTrax minimized chance of concussion/fractures--nice...
 
Warming trend here: -9C=16F. Dead calm made 3 miles bearable. YakTrax minimized chance of concussion/fractures--nice...
You're still suffering! We're at balmy 22F. :icon_cheers:

It snowed overnight, so hubby will be charging up the Ego snowblower shortly. He claims to actually enjoy it, since it's more powerful than he thought it would be.

Here he is after the first storm last week:

20240113_104239.webp
 
Chilly 18°F expected here this Saturday morning. May be a good opportunity to shoot some sea smoke but will need to research where to go as many areas are still closed due to storm damage.
 
Hiya, James! :icon_sunny: Good to see you!
Nice to see you too! Finally accidentally got that Seagull 4A and it got me thinking back to the before times when life didn't get me all distracted from photography, so I thought I'd poke into some of my old haunts and see what's up.
 
Finally accidentally got that Seagull 4A
:lol: Sounds like a terrible accident (not even a little bit)! Good for you! I hope you have some photos to show us how it's working for you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom