What's new

The Coffee House

OSV Permit purchased (has to be online). Now to take a drive tomorrow. I'll get MLSIL on the way; maybe have a late lunch or early dinner in Ocean City.

That sounds like fun!

I don’t have a lot planned this weekend. Maybe a short but muddy hike with the pup if the rain holds off for a few hours in the morning tomorrow. Will probably catch a movie and lunch with MLSIL if weather rules out any outdoor fun.

It will be wet and cold all weekend and if I decide not to leave the house, it may end up being a one woman indoor arts and crafts festival over here, followed by some seed catalogue browsing and garden planning/dreaming.

I know, I know, this party lifestyle is not good for me.
 
Morning y'all. We got some rain yesterday, today cloudy but no rain. Looks like the storms they predicted for yesterday and today missed us. Tomorrow there's a few storms predicted, but I'm hoping it will miss us.

Lil'Bit decided she wanted to spend the weekend again, so I know what where my time will be spent.
 
The weather has been weird here in Vermont. We had a rather cold week and got quite a bit of snow and now it's in the mid 30s to low 40s with rain. The snow has gone down a lot! The first week of feb looks decent...sunny and upper 30s and lower 40s. The outlook for the month seems rather warm but that doesn't mean much because it seems to change everyday as we get closer to their predictions.

For January in Vermont? This is def abnormal.
 
The weather has been weird here in Vermont. We had a rather cold week and got quite a bit of snow and now it's in the mid 30s to low 40s with rain. The snow has gone down a lot! The first week of feb looks decent...sunny and upper 30s and lower 40s. The outlook for the month seems rather warm but that doesn't mean much because it seems to change everyday as we get closer to their predictions.

For January in Vermont? This is def abnormal.

January thaw. It’s always premature. Winter isn’t done yet.
 
Possibly up to the low 70s today; not warm enough to pop the tops, but we did open the windows at the house last night.

Adding a new addrerss to the potential homeless shelters project I did in September. Now to adjust all of the measurements involved. At least I have until February 5.
 
Hey hosers. I am finally able to take days off again since our mass registration period ended on Wednesday. So I have the day off so I can start recovering. We've had the same recent warmer weather along with rain and predictably, I have had a headache for the past three days. It's luckily manageable with coffee and a few Advil, unlike my migraines, but my sinuses always go haywire when the weather does this. I wish winter would just stay winter once it starts.
 
72 today, harvested some broccoli and prepping the camper for a trip next month. Adding tank and pipe heaters and pipe insulation. Never fun crawling around under a vehicle, especially at my age.
 
Hey hosers. I am finally able to take days off again since our mass registration period ended on Wednesday. So I have the day off so I can start recovering. We've had the same recent warmer weather along with rain and predictably, I have had a headache for the past three days. It's luckily manageable with coffee and a few Advil, unlike my migraines, but my sinuses always go haywire when the weather does this. I wish winter would just stay winter once it starts.
Nothing goes together better than coffee and advil. Been there before.
 
I can't take Advil anymore (sucks), but coffee I enjoy. An old member GaryA got me hooked on the good stuff.
 
I can't take Advil anymore (sucks), but coffee I enjoy. An old member GaryA got me hooked on the good stuff.

I been enjoying trying different kinds of coffee. There's a lot to explore and taste. Some people think coffee is just coffee oh no it's more than just coffee! its exciting to try something new.
 
Last edited:
whole beans shipped from Pilot Coffee in

Javentino offers whole bean or custom ground with roasting options. I order from their single origin, free trade, organic options. I purchase whole beans and grind my own based on coffe maker.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom