What's new

The Coffee House

Happy Lunar New Year!
Baozi+old school steamers+InstantPot. It works!

Back to cranking out jiaozi(pot stickers)...

BaoCFXa.webp
 
Birthday dinner for me tomorrow night! You know who really loves you when they take you to dinner on Super Bowl Sunday lol. Really though we’re going early enough for the young ones to get to their parties…

I will be watching the SB for the first time in a while. I’m hoping Taylor parachutes out of her private jet dressed as Barbie and cracks a Bud Light at center field before flipping them all off and dancing her way off to her private box to cheer on Ken.
 
Birthday dinner for me tomorrow night! You know who really loves you when they take you to dinner on Super Bowl Sunday lol. Really though we’re going early enough for the young ones to get to their parties…

I will be watching the SB for the first time in a while. I’m hoping Taylor parachutes out of her private jet dressed as Barbie and cracks a Bud Light at center field before flipping them all off and dancing her way off to her private box to cheer on Ken.
Happy birthday!
 
Birthday dinner for me tomorrow night! You know who really loves you when they take you to dinner on Super Bowl Sunday lol. Really though we’re going early enough for the young ones to get to their parties…

I will be watching the SB for the first time in a while. I’m hoping Taylor parachutes out of her private jet dressed as Barbie and cracks a Bud Light at center field before flipping them all off and dancing her way off to her private box to cheer on Ken.
Birthday dinner for me tomorrow night! You know who really loves you when they take you to dinner on Super Bowl Sunday lol. Really though we’re going early enough for the young ones to get to their parties…

I will be watching the SB for the first time in a while. I’m hoping Taylor parachutes out of her private jet dressed as Barbie and cracks a Bud Light at center field before flipping them all off and dancing her way off to her private box to cheer on Ken.
Happy Birthday! And a very, merry Unbirthday tomorrow, too!
 
Birthday dinner for me tomorrow night! You know who really loves you when they take you to dinner on Super Bowl Sunday lol. Really though we’re going early enough for the young ones to get to their parties…

I will be watching the SB for the first time in a while. I’m hoping Taylor parachutes out of her private jet dressed as Barbie and cracks a Bud Light at center field before flipping them all off and dancing her way off to her private box to cheer on Ken.
A raised glass and best birthday wishes!
Working out a betting line that Taylor will cause widespread apoplexy among her RedHat haters.
 
Birthday dinner for me tomorrow night! You know who really loves you when they take you to dinner on Super Bowl Sunday lol. Really though we’re going early enough for the young ones to get to their parties…

I will be watching the SB for the first time in a while. I’m hoping Taylor parachutes out of her private jet dressed as Barbie and cracks a Bud Light at center field before flipping them all off and dancing her way off to her private box to cheer on Ken.
You won the internet! Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!
 
Birthday dinner for me tomorrow night! You know who really loves you when they take you to dinner on Super Bowl Sunday lol. Really though we’re going early enough for the young ones to get to their parties…

I will be watching the SB for the first time in a while. I’m hoping Taylor parachutes out of her private jet dressed as Barbie and cracks a Bud Light at center field before flipping them all off and dancing her way off to her private box to cheer on Ken.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
 
Nice of them to hold a big football game on your birthday! lol

Hope you had a nice birthday dinner.
 
Perhaps the youtubers moved to TikTok? People are making money there for their content. Nov & Dec you have to factor in the holidays.
I think TikTok is probably hitting its pace about now. What growth that occurs from now on will probably be sustained. Whether its competitors can catch it is the question.

YouTube is moving to longer content, which is both good and bad. I hate content longer than 30 min. And really stuff longer than 10 min. tends to have a lot of fluff and filler (including TV shows rebroadcasted). On the one hand, a Shakespeare presentation takes a few hours, but new camera gear? That's more like 2 min. . . .
 
I think TikTok is probably hitting its pace about now. What growth that occurs from now on will probably be sustained. Whether its competitors can catch it is the question.

YouTube is moving to longer content, which is both good and bad. I hate content longer than 30 min. And really stuff longer than 10 min. tends to have a lot of fluff and filler (including TV shows rebroadcasted). On the one hand, a Shakespeare presentation takes a few hours, but new camera gear? That's more like 2 min. . . .
Lately I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube and instagram reels on gardening and painting. I haven’t got the TikTok app but a lot of what ends up in IG is from TikTok- so I’m just a few weeks behind the cool kids.

If I’m watching anything on any platform and I get a sense they’re dragging things out unnecessarily, I’m out and won’t watch anything from them again. In the opposite direction are the reels on FB or IG where they go too fast so you’ll have to watch multiple times or you have to click through to get the answers. I’ll support anyone who is creating good content and I get the monetization aspect but I don’t like to have my time wasted or to feel like I’m being taken advantage of.
 
Wiped out morning for me. Storms started about 2 am. Phoebe's storm phobia kicked in at 2:01 am. I was up with her till 5 before they eased up enough that I got an hour nap before I had to take her out before the next round came through. Thankfully only one more line coming through and then a clear night tonight
 
Lately I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube and instagram reels on gardening and painting. I haven’t got the TikTok app but a lot of what ends up in IG is from TikTok- so I’m just a few weeks behind the cool kids.

If I’m watching anything on any platform and I get a sense they’re dragging things out unnecessarily, I’m out and won’t watch anything from them again. In the opposite direction are the reels on FB or IG where they go too fast so you’ll have to watch multiple times or you have to click through to get the answers. I’ll support anyone who is creating good content and I get the monetization aspect but I don’t like to have my time wasted or to feel like I’m being taken advantage of.

Happy belated birthday!!

I don't, and will not, have TikTok but yeah, so much of it ends up cross-posted on Instagram. Many of the ones that then show up as Facebook reels are so annoying. I try hard not to click on any that I know will annoy me so that the algorithm doesn't then show me even more of the same, but sometimes I get duped and it pisses me off! 😂 So then I spend a day or two watching every cat video I can so the algorithm resets itself and only shows me cute animal vidoes 🐱🐶🐢🦜
 
Lately I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube and instagram reels on gardening and painting. I haven’t got the TikTok app but a lot of what ends up in IG is from TikTok- so I’m just a few weeks behind the cool kids.

If I’m watching anything on any platform and I get a sense they’re dragging things out unnecessarily, I’m out and won’t watch anything from them again. In the opposite direction are the reels on FB or IG where they go too fast so you’ll have to watch multiple times or you have to click through to get the answers. I’ll support anyone who is creating good content and I get the monetization aspect but I don’t like to have my time wasted or to feel like I’m being taken advantage of.
I like TikTok for photography, recipes and funny videos. My husband made fun of me for getting the app and now he watches a grill master on there.

YouTube is hit or miss. I've watched many helpful tutorials which I don't mind the longer length. Other times I want a quick answer and the video is 10 minutes of fluff and 1 minute of what I actually wanted to know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom