🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

The Coffee House

I'll talk it over with the bunnys, they've had a lazy day inside infront of it after there big adventure yesterday😉.

Yeah 85F is above my liking, 73F is the goldilocks zone for i... hoping we get snow on the little mountain this season for a day adventure.

You liking the heat?
I love the heat 😎
Granted....I do have a limit when it comes to humidity. If you walk outdoors and your shirt looks like you just came back from a run within 5 minutes, it too humid lol.

I love the heat 😎
Granted....I do have a limit when it comes to humidity. If you walk outdoors and your shirt looks like you just came back from a run within 5 minutes, it too humid lol.
I love heat as well, I'm a lizard... unfortunately, as I age, my body doesn't want to play along anymore.

Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸🎇🎆 Tonight I'll be grilling hamburgers, but with a twist. Ground lamb seasoned with kebab spices. I'll make tomato-cucumber-parsley salad and baked beans as sides. Just the two of us, but we'll still make it a special inside picnic... at a table, because putting food on the floor with fur babies running around isn't going to work.

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow US Hosers! Break out the spatulas and sparklers!!

51428891999_a5e94f8fff_o.jpeg

Happy Friday, hosers!

We ended up having a great 4th. After overcast skies all day, it cleared up around 9 pm and our city's block party/fireworks event was in full swing.

They put on a great display, lasting only about 35 minutes which my cats approved of. :lol:

We were able to fire up the grill and enjoy the evening outside.

Hope everyone else who celebrated had fun!

Now, onto the regularly scheduled weekend.

Yesterday was rainy, hot, sunny, muggy so we went shopping for the grand's birthday gift. I've been busy editing this week. One of my favorites from the flower meadow. I've shared photos of him last year, but I haven't got permission yet for any from this set. Today scouting out the location for tonight's session. May be too muddy and the creek could be high.

063024T_048 copy.jpg

Praise be to the Gods. A buddy is going to let me borrow his old van till my Mustang trans gets fixed ($3200 rebuild). Which is cool cause it can help me move a few things to the new house before the movers do the big heavy stuff.
Final walk through on Monday night with closing this coming Thursday morning. Scotty's get'n all tingly.

Praise be to the Gods. A buddy is going to let me borrow his old van till my Mustang trans gets fixed ($3200 rebuild). Which is cool cause it can help me move a few things to the new house before the movers do the big heavy stuff.
Final walk through on Monday night with closing this coming Thursday morning. Scotty's get'n all tingly.
Sorry about the trans fix bill. Summer moves rule. My last one was late 1/2020 after a blizzard. First COVID lockdown hit about 6 weeks later...
Fingers crossed for smooth sailing next week!

Sorry about the trans fix bill.
Thanks. I look at this way. Bought my 99 Pony from my nephew 6-7 years ago for $700 who got it from my Pop who bought it off the showroom floor. I've got about 3k in her now so I'm well ahead.
She's VERY sentimental (as is my 88 5.0 vert) and that cost to fix is still way cheaper than buying any late model car for 15-20k.
Oh yeah, as I'm typing I remembered I just sold my 85 Mustang (not sentimental) for $1400.

I'm feeling much better and only have sniffles, now. MLW is working OT tomorrow night so I'll chill here and do a little work around the house. Sunday morning, after she gets home, I'm heading out to play in the dirt and on the water. I'll take the fly/spin travel combo so I can go either way. Fishing license expires in September but it's been too hectic to go out.

Yay!. Congrat's all the way around. We are still looking for the NE home. On the current place, the only thing in our way now is a paycheck. We have to do the first six months taxes (fiscal year in MD just started 7/1) and the fees to the lawyer. They'll get paid next week, then it's a waiting game for the deed to be rewritten.

Last edited:
Found the lens cap, bloody things they are for getting misplaced and lost!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back