What's new

The Golden Shrine + Pagoda

Silchuki14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
4
Location
Quebec, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Didn't know if it should be here or elsewhere so here it is...

Two shots I took yesterday, still struggle with the bright sky/dark subject but I managed to do better using the HDR 6EV Comp feature on the camera. (Not that it is perfect but better)

The Golden Shrine (1/100-ƒ/4.5 - ISO 1600 - 50 mm)
$11905101103_41314a912b_b.webp

Pagoda (1/200-ƒ/6.3 - ISO 1600 - 30 mm)
$11905102233_425a587ceb_b.webp

Comments are welcome!

Thank you!
 
Is there any possible angle where the trees are not in the way for number 2?

Sadly, no. That's why I framed it between the two "bigger" one. For some reason, even with the trees, the picture grows on me. I thought it would be a complete mess, but there is something that I like about it.
 
I like #2 more.

I kind of do mind that pedestrian but can't offer any advice on how to lose it, sorry. I think that there is a great potential there and I would come back to try even more.
Try somehow to use those trees as an obvious frame. Find a different spot and framing.
 
Something like this? (I just take out some of it)

$20140112-DSC06516.webp

What do you think about the trees in front?

Thanks for the comment. :)
 
Well, as I said try to use them as more obvious frame somehow.
I would revisited that place and try again. Sometimes just a halve of a step back forward, left or right means a lot.

I realize that's is a difficult subject but try to be more creative. When you get closer to that trees could you use some branches as a frame and see the whole Pagoda?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom