The Latest Trend For Bridesmaids Is To Pull Up Their Dresses And Show Off Their Butts

I saw it too circulating around fb. I actually think the black and red one is kind of cute. They're showing a coordinating accessory versus just their *ss*s at least, and it just looks more like a fun moment with the bridesmaids. The others are just ridiculous imho.

As ridiculous as this is, the male in me is quite intrigued. It's anything but classy, but... GET IT? BUT? BUTTS? HA! Oh, oh yeah. Well, I do apologize but... ok, fine, I'm done now. Those responsible for this post have been sacked. Carry on.

Around here we would pay them to keep their dresses down. Wide angle lenses. Corn fed ain't pretty. Just sayin Ed

Around here we would pay them to keep their dresses down. Wide angle lenses. Corn fed ain't pretty. Just sayin Ed

I was going to say something along these lines. The bridesmaids at the weddings I have been to I would much rather have let what laid beneath remain a mystery.

I guess I need hotter friends.

come here girl
What your name is?
Where you from?
Turn around who you came with?
Is that your ass or your momma have reindeer?
I can't explain it but damn sure glad you came here
I'm still a sucker for cornrows, you know I never changed that (nah uh)
Your body is banging mamma, but where your brains at? (Come on)

LOL I got a good kick out of the shots. It's just people having fun. Stop being so damn judgmental. hehe

Maybe today, but what's she going to think 30, 40 years down the road when her grandson finds the wedding album? One more reason to be glad I don't do much in the wedding line.

Maybe today, but what's she going to think 30, 40 years down the road when her grandson finds the wedding album? One more reason to be glad I don't do much in the wedding line.

Or maybe 30 years from now she'll be proudly showing it off..."Look How damn hot my ass was back in the day!!"
Hubs says under his breath...What happened?!!

See good memories!!

LOL I got a good kick out of the shots. It's just people having fun. Stop being so damn judgmental. hehe

That's really the main consideration, but it's the consideration of those who allow themselves to be photographed this way. The photographer's job is to make sure the image is technically correct and that his clients are happy.

I thought the first one worked, simply because it looked spontaneous and the bride herself didn't do it, just looked all cute and wide-eyed in surprise. If only it could stop there, but people enjoy pushing trends and the boundaries of tastefulness. I cannot imagine any bride being particularly eager to show this stuff off to new in-laws, co-workers, etc., and it only stands to become more cringe-worthy as time goes by. In that regard, as a photographer I'd at least make sure happy drunken people are given the chance to consider the future. :lol:

But, if we were all the same it'd be a boring old world. ;)

How very Scottish. Though usually it's the kilted men doing this.. which I will never object too. 😘

Nah, my version would have all the groomsmen on their knees, with handcuffs on, reaching for the bridesmaids. hehe

How about have the bride hold into to groom as he tries to get away!

I seldom do weddings anymore but I always tried to get one with the bride holding the grooms collar in one hand and the marriage license in the other with a big ol' smirk.

I just don't have an opinion for this... I tried to have an opinion but.. nope... nothing...

it's nice though (not having an opinion on something like this) ...I feel good ;)

just saying...

It's trashy.

If bridal party ever asked me to do this, I would 100% refuse to do so.

Let one of their guests take that shot. I'm not doing it.

OK...we all have fun and no one admitted that they did this kind in their own wedding, including mine...back to work guys! nothing to see here...:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back