Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday I helped Erik adopt a new kitty! :) Her name is Sofie, Sofia, or Sofiadar, depending on what mood we're in. :) She's 8 weeks old, and she's made up entirely of fur and claws! :) She'll stay with Erik for the summer, but when he goes back to school for the year, she'll stay with me and her new big sister, Aliyah. :)

Here is Erik and Sofia playing tug of war:

SofiadarEDIT.jpg

Slightly out of focus feisty kitty:

Sofiadar3EDIT.jpg

And just plain cute kitty:

Sofiadar2EDIT.jpg

She made herself right at home...these pics were only a few minutes after we got her home. She made Erik's place her castle within the first hour! :)

Cool shots. Love the third one

Thanks everyone! These were just some quick shots. I'll have to get some better ones and post em. :) Need to update that family portrait of Me, Erik and kitty to inlude Sofia. :)

Cats are endless sources of entertainment :)

Awwww..... what a cutie. I think the 2nd one captures the feisty kitten temperament perfectly! They are so cute when they are this young. Enjoy her!

Awww, she's beautiful! Erik looks completely in love, too! :lol: They're going to have a lot of fun together. :thumbup:

Heheh..just got an email from Erik...he took her for her shots today, and Sofia isn't a her. I thought it looked like she had..um..male parts, but wasn't sure.

core_17 said:
Heheh..just got an email from Erik...he took her for her shots today, and Sofia isn't a her. I thought it looked like she had..um..male parts, but wasn't sure.
:biglaugh: At that age, it can be hard to tell.

So....is Sofia now Sam? ;) Has he decided what to do? And did he want a female kitty? Some people want to avoid males because of their aggression, which leads sometimes to the territorial behavior like spraying. :thumbdown:

terri said:
:biglaugh: At that age, it can be hard to tell.

So....is Sofia now Sam? ;) Has he decided what to do? And did he want a female kitty? Some people want to avoid males because of their aggression, which leads sometimes to the territorial behavior like spraying. :thumbdown:

I don't know...he definatley doesn't want the spraying, so I think he would have preffered a female. And the kitty already seems to be kinda aggressive. I am kindof worried. We'll have him nuetered when he's old enough, so hopefully that'll help. Erik said something about maybe calling him Smokey, but he doesn't know yet. I hope this doesn't turn out to be not so good, since he's male. I hope he will get along with my kitty well (she is spayed, so that's not a worry)...since he'll be staying with me during the school year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back