The socially accepted moth...and some other shots.

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(Incase you are wondering if I photoshopped any this time...The only one that has anything other than the default resize and border is the second picture down. I changed the contrast on it to make the flowers stand out just a bit more. Other than that, none of them have been touched...)

moth%20pink%202.jpg

red%20yellow%20flowers.jpg

green%20leaf%20upwards.jpg

tall%20red%20plant.jpg

moth%20pink%20vertical.jpg

red%20flower%20bunny.jpg

Even though the focus is a bit odd, No. 4 is my favorite. That sort of very tight focus really works here. I think it is beautiful, and the composition is great. :)

clarinetJWD said:
Even though the focus is a bit odd, No. 4 is my favorite. That sort of very tight focus really works here. I think it is beautiful, and the composition is great. :)

Thank you, it was at f/5.6 and 1/1500...I think if I have had the f/stop more around 11, it may have turned out a bit better. I may go back and try again tomorrow given the lighting is good.

(Personally, the 3rd one down, the leaf picture, is my favorite one.)

Wow, those are some beautiful shots. I wish there was more color in the desert. Keep up the good work!

hallbilly said:
Wow, those are some beautiful shots. I wish there was more color in the desert. Keep up the good work!

Thanks...But I hear that the desert is phenomenal in spring.

well the last pic has intrigued me... it is interesting ... what is there in the background?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back