RobN185
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2011
- Messages
- 617
- Reaction score
- 293
- Location
- France
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Some of these I have already posted here as individual images, each receiving differing responses and comments, some went un-commented due to their individual unique glibness.
So, I present them again but with an "in yer face" and hopefully comical twist.
Hope you smile!
.
Warning : some of these as "images" are total $h!te, but IMHO they all make a valid contribution to the story.
No baguettes were harmed in the making of this series...
"JUST BAGUETTES"
So, I present them again but with an "in yer face" and hopefully comical twist.
Hope you smile!
Warning : some of these as "images" are total $h!te, but IMHO they all make a valid contribution to the story.
No baguettes were harmed in the making of this series...
"JUST BAGUETTES"
