The TPF Inner Circle - Google+

I only want in if you can guarantee there is a much drama there on a daily basis as there is in this thread. And I won't post there, I'll just read it.

Darn it stop encouraging them ;)
I wouldn't mind only they don't put their toys away ever after playing with them and its a pain having to clean up after!

Also -- I've totally talked to people from here in private, without telling any of you about it!! I've even ---- joined other photography forums and not told you and made posts and stuffs. I'm worried if I'm becoming elitist or just sane - - one of the two its worrying me.

c+ c please
a6890f4f-93d3-c64c.jpg
i know i posted this in the wrong section,but i wanted this to be in a high traffic area

Wait. What's this Google + thing? :confused:

It's like facebook but google

Another tool in their attempt to take over the world by knowing everything about you - from your websites you view, to the people you associate with and down to your favourite colour and character from MLP. In the end they'll rule the world - sadly people let them ;)

OOH... OOH... OOH... OOH...

horshack.jpg

dont+worry+im+from+the+internet+dont+worry+im+from_aa361b_177233.gif

I am beyond L337

I am L447!

Can I join *peeks over shoulder and whispers*, the inner circle?

I am only willing to add reputable and trustworthy posters who have ample postings and which I have interacted with before.

Exactly. If it is elitist to only want to add people to a circle of friends that .....wait for it......I ACTUALLY KNOW, then I guess I am elitist. I am not sure where you get the idea that I am claiming that site members are deficient. You are clearly deficient in your reading comprehension skills and trying to project some sort of ignorance on my part. Again, it is people like you who make this thread justified. Hmmmm turns out that ignore button DOES work rather well. I may reconsider this whole thing after all.....:lmao:

Difference between you and me for starters is that I have never hit an ignore button on any site I have ever participated in for any member. People can say what ever they want and I have never needed or even desired to censor that person even in the face of extreme diasagreement or in advesity.

As for you, it appears from all your writings that you have indeed conveyed the impression that you are purposely not including a variety of memebrs for a variety of reasons. You can have what ever club you want, I could care less and that is not the point I am making. The point is that you intentionally came to this site, made a public statement about intents to start a select club that you will preside over while indentifying publicy again that you will be simultaneouly judging the members here for thier suitabilty to join you. Its quite the statement that you intentionally did not act discreetly and PM people you judged fit to meet your profile. To me the open message of your plans was a way of hoping people who want to be 'worthy' were going to beg you to join them. If you then tell them they are not good enough...Holy Cow if that's how it goes down.

In conclusion, as a result of the questionable efforts and potential consequences, not only do I think that how you presented your idea is not a legitimate use of this site, and that's my own opinion, I think your added and continued comments that cite your negativity of the varied participation styles, attributes and efforts by the members certainly weighs heavily to my opinion that your acting in a righteous manner. For all the dislikes you have of others, and you are pretty vocal about them throughout this thread, you can't expect that everyone finds you and what have said and done socially acceptable as a result.

Putting your hands over your ears and saying over and over I can't hear you isn't going to change that one iota.

I just want to point out that - as a mod - I expect to be invited to this inner circle and their discussions. I don't have Google + and I won't be getting it, but I still demand the invite and full logs of the conversations.....

I just want to point out that - as a mod - I expect to be invited to this inner circle and their discussions. I don't have Google + and I won't be getting it, but I still demand the invite and full logs of the conversations.....

Good point...Does TPF read the PM's as other sites do?

Hmm I'm not sure what my not even close to serious post has to do with reading the site pms - far as I know I can't read them its an admin thing and even they have to jump through hoops to get at them (and leave a papertrail in the software). Suffice to say we don't read pms and the only time we are likely to see them is if a user reports them to us.

Hmm I'm not sure what my not even close to serious post has to do with reading the site pms - far as I know I can't read them its an admin thing and even they have to jump through hoops to get at them (and leave a papertrail in the software). Suffice to say we don't read pms and the only time we are likely to see them is if a user reports them to us.

...Gee, sorry to be such a kill-joy.

...Gee, sorry to be such a kill-joy.

Isn't that a bird?

This thread needs more smilies :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back