The Vampires Revenge

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, this is me playing with my sword (which you shouldn't do kids!) Thought it looked kinda weird. Enjoy....and if you have a heart condition don't look at the last image.

sword2.jpg

port-sword_filtered.jpg

port-sword4_filtered.jpg

port-sword7.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

ok, angel...now your just trying to get me all woke up today, arent you??

so....i dig the last shot best...that is great....( you give good tongue!! reminds me of gene simmons.....{ kiss for all your younuns} can you put on make up...and try doing a kiss impersonation?? ) kidding!!

very dark shots, but i really like them....thinking you could put the one of the bloody tongue on artsy fartsy thread of you!!!

Dude ... nice shots! :thumbup:

I like 2 & 3 ... I like the look on your face in them ... almost like a struggle you're having ...

Nice shots! Good use of selective coloring in the last! :thumbup:

Funny how this kind of thing is more related to writing than photograpy. You can tell a story with this kind of thing that is more powerful than an ordinary image. Needless to say I like it a lot. They are technically wonderful and if they weren't I would still like them for their story value.

The 3rd is fantastic. Nice series!

Thank you all for your comments. I really wanted a model for this....some guy with stragly hair etc....but i was bored so thought what the hell. I did a little photoshop enhancement for my tounge in the last shot, so Gene simmons is still the king of tounge lashing i think....unless any of you guys could out-do him!

Archangel said:
Thank you all for your comments. I really wanted a model for this....some guy with stragly hair etc....but i was bored so thought what the hell. I did a little photoshop enhancement for my tounge in the last shot, so Gene simmons is still the king of tounge lashing i think....unless any of you guys could out-do him!

give chiller a call :)

nice work man. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back